Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

JB/Nike gonna have to put in work and make these things obtainable if they want my money! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Preorders at $400+?!? Nah, I'll take my chances near RD.  
its crazy bro i checked ebay and reliable sellers are damn near sold out at $500+ prices...makes me wonder what resale is going to be. I mean its just hard for me to imagine people dropping 7-800 on these but im sure itll happen

Last edited:
its crazy bro i checked ebay and reliable sellers are damn near sold out at $500+ prices...makes me wonder what resale is going to be. I mean its just hard for me to imagine people dropping 7-800 on these but im sure itll happen
$700?????? Ooooo **** I'm finna break someone's pockets [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] big time :lol:

Last edited:

True, everyone has their preferences and it is always nice to respect them.  That's what I try to do.

Also, as I said before (the thread) don't you guy's think that you overvaluing the Chicagos just a little bit?
Did this dude just did this?

Last edited:
The newer the shoe, the harder it is to use for Trade bait.

Hell you can't even use Jams and 88's for trade bait for the yeezy 2's.  They probably gonna ask for Chicago 1's, Royal 1's, Bred 1's, and then add $500 cash to that. #RealTalk #Yeezy2Owners

Last edited:
these shoes to me aint worth more than $300 i would rather put that $ towards another pair of shadows or breds.

I know I said I wasn't needing these and wouldn't lose sleep if I missed out, but as more of these pics start to surface it has me thinkin otherwise 
smokin.gif
 Sucks I won't be able to put in the same work like I did with the Chi's cuz the wifey already made plans for the fam to go to an amusement park. Hoping to cook on mobile 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know I said I wasn't needing these and wouldn't lose sleep if I missed out, but as more of these pics start to surface it has me thinkin otherwise 

This is probably the first and last time this has ever happened.

Trying hard to get that candy corn name to stick. IMO 1 nickname is plenty.

Back
Top Bottom