Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Yep eff it im not buying any of these from a reseller i dont know. Fakes are out of control.

cues c'mon son gif.
for $900 
laugh.gif

I need theseeee as sum decent trade bait .

so many things I've struck out on .. had a dream I had to pick between just dons and frags lol

Last edited:
i was gonna cop from marqueesole, but the authenticity of their products is too much under question. many have said they're legit, but the same amount of folks have said otherwise as well. i personally thought MS and KC pretty much have the same source, but apparently not. my DSMs were 100% legit from KC. i don't wanna risk it with MS as i haven't seen anyone personally come out and vouch for them as far as actually ordering from them. if i could get a an authentic pair of these right now for $400 i'd jump on it without consideration.

Last edited:
i was gonna cop from marqueesole, but the authenticity of their products is too much under question. many have said they're legit, but the same amount of folks have said otherwise as well. i personally thought MS and KC pretty much have the same source, but apparently not. my DSMs were 100% legit from KC. i don't wanna risk it with MS as i haven't seen anyone personally come out and vouch for them as far as actually ordering from them. if i could get a an authentic pair of these right now for $400 i'd jump on it without consideration.

Email from ms..thoughts?

View media item 1524464

Last edited:
Just my 2 cents on the whole fake receipts thing... I was looking to buy a purse for my girl on ebay and someone on ebays forums posted that sometimes people will sell fakes with the original reciept and just return the real one because some stores don't require you to give them back your original receipt. So i could go buy the Jordan 1 shattered backboard, return it, keep the reciept and sell a fake one or keep the original one and ship out a fake one with an original receipt. So just an fyi in case you do buy resale always check them for authenticity. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom