Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

and even if bro's pair were "legit" look how the tongue sits in these shoes compared to fragments and even laser 1's.

View media item 1534640

my man got dem jordan 1 3/4's on

Last edited:
Sorry about that but why would he do that?
It was a good deed. He had money to burn. This thread was dead. He revamped it. Besides all the gifs were solid gold. Lastly it's a great legit check. If you aren't familiar with how ones look or have a pair of ones in your collection already, you could be easily fooled.

It was a good deed. He had money to burn. This thread was dead. He revamped it. Besides all the gifs were solid gold. Lastly it's a great legit check. If you aren't familiar with how ones look or have a pair of ones in your collection already, you could be easily fooled.
True, but @geraldg2309  picked apart all the things that were off about his pair but he still believes they're legit? He's in denial.

Have we seen official pics from a retailer?

All we have seen are the wechat, shoulee, laced to the top hole weird material pairs. I still don't kmow that we have seen a legit pair in this thread.

Last edited:
Have we seen official pics from a retailer?

All we have seen are the wechat, shoulee, laced to the top hole weird material pairs. I still don't kmow that we have seen a legit pair in this thread.

Nope and that's the exact reason I've been posting my pics even after someone just dismisses mine as fake .. Where is your retailer pics for proof . I just showed in other pics mine are cut higher than 2013s . Yet are called mids I'm not sayin yall are wrong I'm just saying your points are baseless

Do people still believe in the whole "remastered" bs still? I thought that ship sailed awhile ago.

I don't know about the 4s, 7s and XXs but the 1s are on point so far.

Frags are top notch, Laser1s are as good, and the DSMs are thing of beauty. Remastered 1s have different mold, different build. I love all of them so far. hoping JB releases more of these remastered 1s.

frag owners probably do

lol because the Frags ARE in high quality along with all other Remastered 1s (laser1s and DSMs). Go check out the Laser1 thread. Laser1 owners love their kicks. I love my laser1s. and the frags. and the DSMs. ... I'm hoping to collect all 1s, hoping JB keeps up their good work.

jeremy bentham jeremy bentham I was gonna tell you, "yeah sure. Post decent pics at all angles and I should give you a fair shot." Until I see this:

When has that font ever been on a Jordan 1?

Black/Reds
View media item 1535211
Royals
View media item 1535216
Neutral grey lows
View media item 1535221
Lasers
View media item 1535219
Only time I saw fonts like yours was on Black and Gold fakes.
View media item 1535225
But even those numbers aren't as spaced out in between as yours.

So find me a 100% authentic 1 with a confirmed origin of purchase by a an authorized Nike retailer with the exact same font size as yours and then I'll look at more of your pics. Or even if the SBs come out with the same font, then I'll give you another look. But after two years and no font change, I find that highly unlikely. But until then, yours are not 100%. Maybe even 99% but definitely not 100% and 100% is always > 99%.

Last edited:
@Jeremy Bentham I was gonna tell you, "yeah sure. Post decent pics at all angles and I should give you a fair shot." Until I see this:

When has that font ever been on a Jordan 1?

Black/Reds

Royals

Neutral grey lows

Lasers

Only time I saw fonts like yours was on Black and Gold fakes.

But even those numbers aren't as spaced out in between as yours.

So find me a 100% authentic 1 with a confirmed origin of purchase by a an authorized Nike retailer with the exact same font size as yours and then I'll look at more of your pics. Or even if the SBs come out with the same font, then I'll give you another look. But after two years and no font change, I find that highly unlikely. But until then, yours are not 100%. Maybe even 99% but definitely not 100% and 100% is always > 99%.

damn ur right about that font...

Last edited:
Exposed left and right. This is almost as bad as the Air Randy sympathisers from the Concord days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom