Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Here's a question .... why go the pre-order route over ATC? Like other folks I kinda realize my previous approaches will not be successful with trying to pick this one up and I am considering 'alternative' methods. It seems from the CHIs thread pre-orders are a luck of the draw -- if it's hotter than expected the pre-order is cancelled and the seller 'ups' the pre-order buy-in or you simply get ganked and find yourself with an unresponsive pre-order outfit post release.
I've never used an ATC, so I'm not sure who provides a reliable service but I would consider it if there was a proper service around. Besides I would think everyone is re-working their system considering that Nike has been taking precautions.

Got my chicagos from reseller. Asked him how he got the chicagos and he simply said he called up his boy at foot locker a week before release day and his boy hooked him up with 3 pairs. He told me to hit him up for ANY pair and he will get them for me. What kinda BS is this? Screw raffle NT members. Don't waste your time driving around 8 different Foot lockers. They hook their boys up first.

Not completely true, people still got call backs from legit raffles at some spots. Always give yourself a chance if you want them. I did have a connect at a shop for 2 pairs of Chi's but not all places are like that.

Last edited:
Here's a question .... why go the pre-order route over ATC? Like other folks I kinda realize my previous approaches will not be successful with trying to pick this one up and I am considering 'alternative' methods. It seems from the CHIs thread pre-orders are a luck of the draw -- if it's hotter than expected the pre-order is cancelled and the seller 'ups' the pre-order buy-in or you simply get ganked and find yourself with an unresponsive pre-order outfit post release.
The problem with atc is the fact you can't check out even though it's in your cart. The sites are bombarded so bad they not moving. Then you can't get a refund cuz it was in your cart and your own fault u couldn't check out. Preorder if from a reliable source is solid.

lol this thread is  all about the chicago release too 
laugh.gif

I've used RSVPKingz and SoleToCart for ATC service before. Both flopped. Didn't give me a refund. Now currently getting my credit card company to dispute charges.

I will never deal with ATCs again.

I've used RSVPKingz and SoleToCart for ATC service before. Both flopped. Didn't give me a refund. Now currently getting my credit card company to dispute charges.

Dude I hate rsvpkingz. I hope you learned well from this......**** ATCs

The pair pictured above is a blatant fake/replica. There are huge differences between UA's and cheap $50 replicas, but both are still fake.

Last edited:
Here comes the folks from chicago and yeezy threads....

Right. This thread went from 10-15 posts a day to almost 100 in less than 24 hours. The hype train is moving....

I don't think this release could get that bad

What? Lol. Look at how much this thread is picking up steam. Like I said before all these newbies came through: people will flock to these as a consolation to the Chicagos. Nike's fiasco just made the Chicago 1 release equivalent to what the 2011 Concords did to 11's.

Got my chicagos from reseller. Asked him how he got the chicagos and he simply said he called up his boy at foot locker a week before release day and his boy hooked him up with 3 pairs. He told me to hit him up for ANY pair and he will get them for me. What kinda BS is this? Screw raffle NT members. Don't waste your time driving around 8 different Foot lockers. They hook their boys up first.

Not all stores are shady. I think it's funny how people get mad at employees for getting their pairs. They do work there...they should be entitled to something. Those stores backdooring multiple pairs though are breaking the rules.

I've been saying this for awhile....sneakerheads are so gullible and illogical. Most will pay anything for a gimmick. An ATC service and preorders are no more than Sneakerhead pyramid schemes IMO. There are a few people who periodically get lucky but mostly the only people who win are the people on top. Nike capitalizes off of your impatience and willingness to pay and do anything to obtain a shoe. Resellers are doing the same.

Sure thing Hunter...just sit back and relax. We will message you as soon as we get that info.

Best Wishes,

Cement_Greyman

Last edited:
Sorry but I believe they will be...
frown.gif
Not very great at contributing information all the time but my mom and pop shop has gotten all the NA 1s except the super limited ones (they've received breds, chicagos, the works...) but he said the chances of getting these will be slim.

"I don't have a release date for them yet, I know everything until the end of the year unless its a quickstrike or hyperstrike. I doubt I'll get them but if I get any information soon I'll let you know."

Not looking too good.

This might be more limited than the Chi 1's. I'm sick.
no...they WILL be more limited than the CHIs. I don't believe there is any credible source that thought this 'new' colorway introduced into the 1s line would have a robust initial production run anywhere comparable to the iconic colorway that dropped yesterday. But its a moot point if a) NDC doesn't have a true botbreaker and its response from now on will be to cancel a drop with less than 24-hours out to release or b) let the release go forth and a few eat very well and then enter the reseller market at premium pricing.

Sorry but I believe they will be... :frown: Not very great at contributing information all the time but my mom and pop shop has gotten all the NA 1s except the super limited ones (they've received breds, chicagos, the works...) but he said the chances of getting these will be slim.
"I don't have a release date for them yet, I know everything until the end of the year unless its a quickstrike or hyperstrike. I doubt I'll get them but if I get any information soon I'll let you know."
Not looking too good.

Well, as I said from the beginning. I don't jump hoops for kicks. It'll be on to the next one if that's what it takes to get these.

Back
Top Bottom