Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Guys,

in case you are willing to pay resell, hypekickz has them for $399.

I already see 3 JACK**Ses posting them here for 480-500!!! 

According to AT there was about 3-9 pairs of each size available of these on JJ today.

Only 1 pair  of Yeezy Boost in a size 10 lol
And lucky me tried to cart those yeezys in THAT size instead of the AJ1s. Needless to say, i didn't cart at JJ.

Repped but damn Why does 9.5 got to be 449 though? Take my chances with NTNY tomorrow.  Good luck to all going there.

Last edited:
He got me feeling some type of way about that.

I thrive on stealing from resellers plates in L.A. 

So much sole needed a pair and that could've been it.

Thanks Fam Appreciate You Lookin Out :nthat:

These 1's Releases Just Keep Getting Worse And Worse Man I Swear :smh:

So Much So, We Got Snakes In Here Now Cutting Each Other's Grass :lol:

Call them if you don't believe that NTSM will not be releasing unclaimed pairs.
(310) 393-7384 Then press 0 to speak to someone right away.

Note number 7 on the raffle FAQ:
View media item 1602940

Oh damn didint know this. I thought it was going to be the usual sell if they dont get claimed. Sorry fellas. I wanted them but I have bigger responsibilities that surfaced this morning that took the extra spending cash away. I was just trying to help the NT fambs.

hey guys I am doing a size swap with somebody out of state and we need a middleman. i remember there was a guy here on NT that had a middleman service. Can you remind me what his company was called. Thank you

I was just trying to help out. Hope i didnt lead no one on with that post. I didnt know Nike added that policy of not selling unclaimed pairs. I would've posted earlier but I was trying everything possible to keep that extra cash I had to cop but it just didnt materialize for me. I have no problem helping out NT fam if I can. So if this ever comes up again and I know im passing or cant get em, I'll come to the post and work something out with a fellow NTer. Again my bad.

Thanks Fam Appreciate You Lookin Out :nthat:

These 1's Releases Just Keep Getting Worse And Worse Man I Swear :smh:

So Much So, We Got Snakes In Here Now Cutting Each Other's Grass :lol:
Like I keep saying every man for himself from here on out. There is no point stressing yourself out on someone else's behalf. If you don't work you don't eat simple as that and @CharmCityKid last posts show as an example. Even though he troll my posts and annoys me Holmes holds the cook up [emoji]127942[/emoji] for this release.

Like I keep saying every man for himself from here on out. There is no point stressing yourself out on someone else's behalf. If you don't work you don't eat simple as that and @CharmCityKid last posts show as an example. Even though he troll my posts and annoys me Holmes holds the cook up [emoji]127942[/emoji] for this release.

@CharmCityKid Shut **** Down Out There On The Block Today I See :wow:

Back
Top Bottom