Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

did you buy 3 from on spot? or is that your third pair?
3 pair from one and another guy got 6. Didn't find out about DTLR till late and still ate. They only had 12 and word got out very quick 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Be patient with ntny. I don't think they're going in size order. I just got my call for a size 10 about 20 mins ago

I wasn't able to cop/yet but I'm loving all the pics...keep posting them [emoji]128077[/emoji]congrats to all those who grabbed these. They're looking real nasty[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

physically went into the dtlr in hanes mall in winston salem, nc.. didn't see SBB, but who knows? they might be hiding it back room.

physically went into the dtlr in hanes mall in winston salem, nc.. didn't see SBB, but who knows? they might be hiding it back room.
Did you ask because mine didn't have them on display but while I asking about them another girl was bringing out 6 pairs for one guy lol.

Last edited:
You talking about tampa tho... Reseller central, I hate the sneaker culture there
mean.gif
Yeah man, only one other store for sure got them and they were just too far away to take the drive, plus they had already sold out of my size. I sent you a PM.

all of you with non above board dtlr's that let you cop multiples I hate you all... I told the chick I could've bought the whole case & she just looked toward the corner with her dm looking around the corner like d rose :lol: :smh:

good to see folks are getting their pairs in. like someone said a few pages back, those that want these and don't have em yet better cop soon during this small window while the price is "low."

You wont see them on display

you gotta ask the person at the register

act like you know they have em

They I them all in the back hall staked up.. I had to ask but they had already told over the phone that they had them

Pardon the ignorance, but did DTLR get releases like Bulls over Broadway, Frags, etc...Doesn't this speak to how reasonably widespread these are that they received them?

Back
Top Bottom