Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Yes Nike labels things as 'retro' and 'OG' ....they also placed a NA tag on the SBB and black gums despite neither of these colorways ever releasing before the institution of the JB/Jumpman brand.
yeah it is very stupid on their part... or is it? now that they are popular i bet they sell more units by branding all 1s with NA on them with "OG" so i cant hate on them so we must look at the poeple calling them "OG" as ignorant and treat them accordingly, i usually just ignore stupidity and they deserve no response

Villa is always holding onto kicks, ha. I hope some of you guys got a chance to cook. I really dig my pair.

Invest in a tailor, please.
Glad you care so much!!! I thoroughly expect you to send me some PayPal funds to get them tailored. PM me for my address. Thanks bawse!
Don't think you need my assistance with getting them tailored, it's a huge fraction of the price compared to what we pay for Jordan's. No matter what you post of your feet, won't mean anything with MC Hammer cargos.

Invest in a tailor, please.
Glad you care so much!!! I thoroughly expect you to send me some PayPal funds to get them tailored. PM me for my address. Thanks bawse!
I'll pitch $5 
happy.gif

At first I thought you had your pants all the way down lol 
sick.gif

Nice shoes tho. 

Last edited:
Never understood why dudes feel the need to comment on another dude's fit.  No other dude's opinion in this world matter to me about my fit.  Its all about the ladies.

A. It's a forum full of mostly men.
B. A forum is a discussion board so why post a pic of your fit if you don't want it discussed?

Never understood why dudes feel the need to comment on another dude's fit.  No other dude's opinion in this world matter to me about my fit.  Its all about the ladies.
See, you're grimy, you rather people walk around dressed in size 40 cargos compared to constructive criticism so he can properly accommodate his nice shoes.  

If Nike posted this as the on foot sneaker to sell you the shoe would you seriously still want the shoe? On foot pics can make or break some pairs and if you didn't know any better and that pic was the first you saw of SBB you would think twice about them.

See, you're grimy, you rather people walk around dressed in size 40 cargos compared to constructive criticism so he can properly accommodate his nice shoes.  

If Nike posted this as the on foot sneaker to sell you the shoe would you seriously still want the shoe? On foot pics can make or break some pairs and if you didn't know any better and that pic was the first you saw of SBB you would think twice about them.
Yea boss i guess your right if that what being grimey means to you cause i dont care what any man wears at all

Yea boss i guess your right if that what being grimey means to you cause i dont care what any man wears at all
Did you not say it's about the ladies? Your silence will hurt him more with the ladies compared to my assistance.

not necessarily, I can see the entire shoe...... I'm not buying the pants.

it's smart by nike to brand NA on non OG colors, people are brainwashed by that branding it's beautiful marketing. You can out the NA branding on a pair of Son of Mars and it'll sell out. People buy that shoe regardless (idk why) but NA branding brings up sales significantly 

Back
Top Bottom