Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

jq0t1d.jpg

Shoepalace: Oakland are you ready? Grand opening!! Live raffle at 8am tomorrow Saturday 5/13!! 10700 MacArthur, CA 94605

Good thing I'm nowhere near there
I would buy at least 5 shoes on the spot [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do any of you have an article of clothing (hat, flannel, shirt) that is an exact match in Royal Blue to these? I've noticed that these are a lot lighter in color than all of my Royal Blue stuff.

Yes I've notice this as well. Been trying to match up a tee to go with my Royals as well. The hue of the blue they use is a lot brighter than what i see other royal blue tees are.

I want to do this. I wanna get the 54" length like I did for my olympic 6s. But I'm wondering if I should get the 63". Their site says get the 63" for these. I'm going to measure the ones that come in the shoes soon.

Do it bro. Dont matter what others say. If you like it thats all that matters. Plus im thinking of getting a pair too.

I got a KC Royals fitted that is perfect with these. Black hat, blue bill

I saw dope Royals jersey online but couldnt get myself to get it.
Rather have a nice hat like you mentioned.

I do

And I matchy match :lol:

About to get this Bait tee. This is the closest ive seen to the color to match identical to the shoes. At least to my eyes online. Sometimes the lighting and pixels of phone/computer can alter the colors slighty.
View media item 2434001
View media item 2434004

Last edited:
don't have a go to matchy-matchy hat/flannel for these but love pairing with dark greys/ blacks to let the royal pop

I bought this V-neck Jordan shirt off ebay to pair with my Royals ... I too like the black and greys hits. The lettering is actually a dark grey...

View media item 2434013
View media item 2434014
View media item 2434015
View media item 2434016
Like this black on black Bait tee also. Thinking about getting this one too. Since I dont have this shirt in hand, I cant tell for sure what the lettering is.
View media item 2434017
View media item 2434019
View media item 2434020

I want to do this. I wanna get the 54" length like I did for my olympic 6s. But I'm wondering if I should get the 63". Their site says get the 63" for these. I'm going to measure the ones that come in the shoes soon.

What site are these laces on?

Has anyone used Jason Markk on their Royals yet? Did you discolor them? Did it work just fine?
black  and royal blue leather doesn't need protection unless you stomping in rain puddles.  

But to answer your question I got a drop of Jason Mark on white leather and it left water spot. Bottom line none of that stuff is made for leather. Just wipe it off and keep going. Use if for your mesh, tongues, laces, etc..

black  and royal blue leather doesn't need protection unless you stomping in rain puddles.  

But to answer your question I got a drop of Jason Mark on white leather and it left water spot. Bottom line none of that stuff is made for leather. Just wipe it off and keep going. Use if for your mesh, tongues, laces, etc..

I guess im old school. I dont see whats use for so many repellants sprays and leather conditioners. Back in my day...we wore...we wiped off...we wore again. Some of you must be going to food fights, the club, or wearing on rainy days.

I guess im old school. I dont see whats use for so many repellants sprays and leather conditioners. Back in my day...we wore...we wiped off...we wore again. Some of you must be going to food fights, the club, or wearing on rainy days.
Agreed. Jason Mark cleaner is nice though. It's great for almost anything except suede and nubuck (really depends on the shoe though). It's just soap. But yeah a good old tooth brush was all I had back in the day. I've never used a leather conditioner in my entire life though.

Those chemical ain't right I've been tried to tell people especially when people spraying that stuff on and haven't even wore the shoe yet

I dont use any products whatsoever

Honestly i dont even clean my shoes

I have stains and scuffs and just leave it as is

Unless its hot sauce..i just let it ride 

Back
Top Bottom