Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

will cop for sure, but mostly for the ppl depending on me to get for them. i personally like my '13 breds and royals over these '16s. prices should be going down on '13s as these '16s are rolling out so i'll be looking to grab a 2nd pair of '13s.

Anyone know of any shops in Japan that will be getting these?

Other than Atmos?

Numbers don't lie.. The blasphemy that was spoken in here smdh.. Wish I was in here yesterday

'Is that 6 or a 9' - tunechi (yep numbers do lie [emoji]128514[/emoji])

Look, higher price point on each pair while still selling fewer pairs will get you a 'profit' for the shareholders. Isn't Jordan the ones who has for the last 3 years sold the ASG 1s at a premium price of $185-175 just because....even though the $160 'standard' price is $20 over the 1s price.

Folks are lukewarm to the latest Nike tech of the self-lacing while ADC tech (boost) is white hot - to the point they're bastardizing its heritage pieces like the shelltoe stan smith and still moving issue.

Nike's remastered program outside of the 1s is a bit of a bust....and of course the big elephant in the room - nike has no young up in coming designers to replace the 3 (flywire designers) they cultivated and lost to adidas.

Nike may not be Wizards Jordan .... but it is 45 Jordan and they should be looking to adjust its game plan cause raiding the heritage vault ain't gonna keep working.

Dude is an idiot for even entertaining that. You messing with you & your plug pockets. And the receipt he showed had retail on all the pairs interesting

Other than Atmos?
'Is that 6 or a 9' - tunechi (yep numbers do lie [emoji]128514[/emoji])

Look, higher price point on each pair while still selling fewer pairs will get you a 'profit' for the shareholders. Isn't Jordan the ones who has for the last 3 years sold the ASG 1s at a premium price of $185-175 just because....even though the $160 'standard' price is $20 over the 1s price.

Folks are lukewarm to the latest Nike tech of the self-lacing while ADC tech (boost) is white hot - to the point they're bastardizing its heritage pieces like the shelltoe stan smith and still moving issue.

Nike's remastered program outside of the 1s is a bit of a bust....and of course the big elephant in the room - nike has no young up in coming designers to replace the 3 (flywire designers) they cultivated and lost to adidas.

Nike may not be Wizards Jordan .... but it is 45 Jordan and they should be looking to adjust its game plan cause raiding the heritage vault ain't gonna keep working.
Okay this is actually a worthy discussion but in order for Nike to keep hype they really need to accept non-athletes. Stuff like signing Drake was huge but even then they aren't pushing it out as often. Music does have a huge influence, look at Rihanna with Puma, or Kendrick with the Reeboks, **** even Meek had a deal. It's all pure name at the moment but it sells, most of the people who copped Pharrell NMDs have never probably heard a Jay-Z album in their life or could name a Jay-Z song produced by The Neptunes and only see the name and hype. Nike is still the king and that's for sure but they could be making more by signing non-athletes.

Back
Top Bottom