Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

On release day. Walked in Foot Action around 11:00am that day and got them. The employee said they had some left after the app winners got theirs.

It doesn't hurt that 1s don't seem to be that popular around here. It's 11s, 12s and 13s all day all the time on people's feet.
That store either had more pairs than reservations or they gave you someone's pair cause pick up window didnt end till 6pm for black toes

On release day. Walked in Foot Action around 11:00am that day and got them. The employee said they had some left after the app winners got theirs.

It doesn't hurt that 1s don't seem to be that popular around here. It's 11s, 12s and 13s all day all the time on people's feet.

Pray tell where would that be my friend?

Nevermind, I see it's Texas

Last edited:
That store either had more pairs than reservations or they gave you someone's pair cause pick up window didnt end till 6pm for black toes
Pretty sure they just had more pairs than reservations.

That's why I'm saying that some people should at least walk in the store and ask if they strike out every other way.

Pretty sure they just had more pairs than reservations.

That's why I'm saying that some people should at least walk in the store and ask if they strike out every other way.
That's dope.
People should still put in a reservation even if they don't have full 10 minute headstart

giphy.gif

Haven't been this geared up for a release like this in years.  Although I think we all have a steady chance of getting ours, make sure to do the adequate legwork to get these.  I'm trying to avoid the city, seeing as there's a few spots in Manhattan I know is possibly doing FCFS, plus trying to avoid that sales tax life

That's exactly what I plan on doing and that's also exactly why I need the Royals. I hope they will be easier to cop than the Breds in Germany.
Sadly I'll have to rely on online shops. We will see...
lol mismatch so corny

FTL employee said there should b plenty of these..we will see
It wouldn't shock me if these aren't semi mass produced.  JB/Nike is going to make a reasonable amount of these so these is no idiocy, or foolishness.  Trust me, they be on eBay and seeing people pricing their shoes at 5-7x markup and making a profit margin of the equivalent of Nike selling 6 sneakers.  Nike isn't feeling the fact that cats is on Jay-Z ish "How I make more money off your merchandise than you?"

Back
Top Bottom