Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Finish Line's launch locator never works worth a damn for me.
 When does footlocker usually release their launch locator usually
 Monday.

Last edited:
Ahh copy. I asked because I was thinking about getting the Plat VIP just for this release for both FA and FL. But now I'm second guessing it.

I think it's still worth it. Think about future releases you might need it for. Also, keep in mind that purchases take up to 48 hours to update so you would need to make the purchases soon to qualify for the royal release.

Just keep thinking how funny it would be if these turn out to be the ultimate April Fool's joke. Like, Nike dropped official pics, making everybody put in raffles, got all the retailers to go along with it, then Saturday comes along and they're all like APRIL'S FOOLS!

Scooped early, had to, not dealing with the bs, score a retail pair then cool otherwise stress free [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Just keep thinking how funny it would be if these turn out to be the ultimate April Fool's joke. Like, Nike dropped official pics, making everybody put in raffles, got all the retailers to go along with it, then Saturday comes along and they're all like APRIL'S FOOLS!
That might mark my retirement 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure the "customer loyalty" algorithm is basically a person's VIP status.............I mean you need to spend $300+ to reach Platinum VIP, how is that not customer loyalty?

You guys shouldn't worry yourself over this.........Platinum VIP plus a store check-in code gives you the maximum app reservation head-start time possible, that is all you need to know.  The Reservation process itself works like a raffle lottery after that.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the "customer loyalty" algorithm is basically a person's VIP status.............I mean you need to spend $300+ to reach Platinum VIP, how is that not customer loyalty?

Spoken to several people already who have all consistently won reserves from the foot apps. They all synchronously echo the same believe that the more you spend at the store, the better your chances are at willing.

Last edited:
Spoken to several people already who have all consistently won reserves from the foot apps. They all synchronously echo the same believe that the more you spend at the store, the better your chances are at willing.
IDK there was a dude in one of my FB sneakergroups who tweeted FTL because he had spent like $80k there in the past year and didn't hit on a YZY release. Needless to say he was salty

There's definitely something to the money spent.. may still be some small % of randomness. As soon as my account rolled over after a year I was still gold/plat but got waitlisted on reverse backboard on one (L) and missed all 3 of those Yeezy that dropped on another. I've never missed any other release besides those.

This is what I think as well, along with age of the account.

IDK there was a dude in one of my FB sneakergroups who tweeted FTL because he had spent like $80k there in the past year and didn't hit on a YZY release. Needless to say he was salty
$80,000? He may have been exaggerating a bit. That's like 400 pairs at $200 a piece.

This is what I think as well, along with age of the account.
Completely forgot about that, but then again I have had my FTL VIP membership for about 4-5 years already with this past December was the most recent time I have gone to Platinum status, so this thought didn't even cross my mind since I was already a long-time FTL VIP member.

There's definitely something to the money spent.. may still be some small % of randomness. As soon as my account rolled over after a year I was still gold/plat but got waitlisted on reverse backboard on one (L) and missed all 3 of those Yeezy that dropped on another. I've never missed any other release besides those.
Agreed. I think it's a small percentage but it is still a factor. I've only missed on one release (Yeezy Black/Red). Everything else has been for multiples, including all the other Yeezy drops.

My FTL didn't many pairs of AS1's and I didn't hit on my account but hit on my girl's. Her account only has 300 spent on it

I wonder if they have an allocated slot for winners of each head start, that way it gives everyone some fair chance to win. Obviously the least allocated slots would be with no head start.

Back
Top Bottom