Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

didnt a few people post that their footactions are getting 100+ pairs?

no clue, I have better things to do than keep up with this thread all day lol, it's been speedy lately. there may be stores that get that allocation, but when there's 300 people wanting those 100, do the math. I called all my local spots and 90% don't even have their pairs yet and the majority say they might not get 1 FSR.

I mean 100 pairs is not a lot. I know of a store with 100 pairs, but when you look at the quantity per size it's really small. Yeah a store may have 100 pairs total but only 6 in your size, that's not a lot.

didnt a few people post that their footactions are getting 100+ pairs?
no clue, I have better things to do than keep up with this thread all day lol, it's been speedy lately. there may be stores that get that allocation, but when there's 300 people wanting those 100, do the math. I called all my local spots and 90% don't even have their pairs yet and the majority say they might not get 1 FSR.
100 is still a huge difference from 15 or 16 lol. doesnt increase ya chances by much but it does increase ya chances. i hope every1 gets to eat 1 way or another tho.

Obviously most of us don't know stock and even if employees did tell us, who knows if they're lying. With a 10 min head start is it smarter to choose a House of Hoops location rather than just a Footlocker? I'd assume HOH would get more pairs, right?

Obviously most of us don't know stock and even if employees did tell us, who knows if they're lying. With a 10 min head start is it smarter to choose a House of Hoops location rather than just a Footlocker? I'd assume HOH would get more pairs, right?
Thats what i was banking on

This logic is what gets dumb the more I think of it.

You're paying $300 for merchandise, not for the shoes you're trying to win, so the shoes come out to $160 still. And once you hit the $300 then your good to go for the future releases. So factoring it in for one purchase makes absolutely no sense.
$460 for royals? Be real man. Act like you're getting $300 worth of merchandise with it.

I think the apps are more than fair. They help people win who constantly buy stuff. Why wouldn't they reward return customers, instead of people who want to get platinum now for one shoe?

:lol: no need to hit them with cold hard facts, they still think they paying retail with that scheme.

Again, GR doesn't have anything to do with quantity of product rather quantity of store fronts getting product.

More stores than black/red 1s, same numbers

But as another peroson already said, we can get that same merchandise at FTL under retail from other retailers, with promo codes, free shipping, ebates etc. No need to do buisness with FTL when you can get those same products elsewhere cheaper 75 percent of the time. It's just that when releases like these come around we are at a disadvantage because we don't blindly throw our money at FTL.

So you want FL to favor you instead of their regular customers for limited releases while you do 90% of your business elsewhere? Why would they do that?

It's quid pro quo. If you want your "fair shot" stick to the online release. All the foot stores did was add a formal structure to the "leg work" that most dudes have been doing for years. That hasn't changed. You're turning this into some moral thing when in actuality you're asking footlocker to bless you with a hard to get release even though you've got no loyalty or money invested in them and actively choose to shop elsewhere. This is nothing more than a rewards program like every other store does. The more you shop the more you get. The only difference is instead of rewards points you get access.

QFT

27 raffle entries and 9 footapps entries (3 devices) so far. Still gotta hit up a couple more stores today and tomorrow.

Hoping to come out with at least a couple pairs. :pimp:

Again, GR doesn't have anything to do with quantity of product rather quantity of store fronts getting product.

More stores than black/red 1s, same numbers

This doesn't need to be repeated the term General Release is usually associated with a large number of sneakers available and not literal definition stores go by

Ya act like people don't be buying kicks at FTL/FA/Champs?

If you happened to want the ASG1s and bought them at one of those stores great. Maybe you also bought the playoff 12 lows that you wanted? Whatever the case. You ended up buying shoes that you wanted and helped you get platinum in the process.

You're getting royals for retail

These threads will drive you crazy lol. Limited not limited... blah blah blah :lol:

Put in the effort and you'll get a pair imo... And if you don't hey at least your tried. Wasn't meant to be this time.

But shout out to those that are really helping with the codes and everything. Those are th post needed on these threads. So props and thanks to all of you.

Just have a question...signed up to get info about this.

Just downloaded the Champs Sports APP and I'm a Platinum VIP Member and it says I have a 9 Minute Head Start on a Size 12 at a Mall in North Jersey.

I just want to know what my odds would be?  When it comes to how things go with the App.  This is my first time ever going through this method.  I use to be the dude who had a hook up or just paid the resell at Flight Club, if I really wanted the shoe.

I know the NYC Metro the average shoe size is like a size 9 and I always never have an issue with 12's cause a lot of people here have small feet.

Just want to know if I have a good chance at getting these?

The more I think about the app in its current state the dumber it is.

So some folks have to spend $300 to reach platinum to get a 10 minute head start for a chance at $160 shoes. That's $460 on some 1s. Some people would be better off doing a pre-order.

If they really want to give everyone a fair chance, then give EVERYONE a fair chance.

If your just trying to get ur 10 min head start just to buy these u already lost B

So FTL just switched up the whole game [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] FCFS to Raffles. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ Dawg.

Just have a question...signed up to get info about this.

Just downloaded the Champs Sports APP and I'm a Platinum VIP Member and it says I have a 9 Minute Head Start on a Size 12 at a Mall in North Jersey.

I just want to know what my odds would be?  When it comes to how things go with the App.  This is my first time ever going through this method.  I use to be the dude who had a hook up or just paid the resell at Flight Club, if I really wanted the shoe.

I know the NYC Metro the average shoe size is like a size 9 and I always never have an issue with 12's cause a lot of people here have small feet.

Just want to know if I have a good chance at getting these?

Little to no chance without full head start that L may be serious

There is a chance just a super small one

Thank gawd they switched all the FCFS spots to app. Now I can check in for all 3 at one mall 10 min from the job

Back
Top Bottom