Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I never win either!
laugh.gif
 that pic

I hope snkrs is a draw i have no chance at fcfs i hit on the banneds with the draw
Nike Twitter already explained to someone asking, SNKRS there is no draw

FCFS, I wouldn't do that. Need support, restroom, water, all that. 

Last black Friday I was alone in outlets waiting in line, for 3 hours, only to pass up "Nothing but net" 7s for $83  of my size 

I will never do it again 

Last edited:
Honestly...No shade, but if your just now asking this, it's already too late...

Codes are for head starts on the FootSite apps...

Momo is overrated imo there are better spots in nyc. But if you've bever been there and are going with some friends it's worth it for the experience.
I must be burnt out cuz I remember waking up that saturday after forgetting it was release date, getting notification on my phone and then openeing the app at 10am and just checking out. Either way good lucck on the royals! Hope we get to pair them up with our banneds!

You can actually go back and check in SNKRS and see how a shoe was released. They're archived...

View media item 2384181

Whew just caught up on the thread. There were like 40 new pages since yesterday. Don't have time to get raffles in person this release, so just online raffles this time. Went 0 for 30+ on the Breds and had to pay resale. Were people serious when they said these are releasing on NBA Store and NEX? Is there a source for that? I couldn't find it on the release lists.

they can change their mind at any second so dont get your hopes too high that snkrs aint doing a draw

I wanted to use touch id because my lil bro got the all star 1s and he used touch id. And i didnt and i took the L

Honestly, I'm shocked these are going the FCFS route on SNKRS. I really thought they would've been raffled off. I remember trying to get the Black Toes on SNKRS and those were FCFS. Missed out in seconds smh

Thanks i had to activate it
Tip; having fast internet is key, also make sure you're on 5ghz it's faster on iPhones and sometimes when making purchases on snkrs with Touch ID it will ask you for you're 3 digit card number so be ready good luck!

Last edited:
Tip; having fast internet is key, also make sure you're on 5ghz it's faster on iPhones and sometimes when making purchases on snkrs with Touch ID it will ask you for you're 3 digit card number so be ready good luck!
Thanks ya i have 5g and i memorized my verification numbers on the back of my debit card i hope we all eat on this release!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom