Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

what time does nike+ typically send out shoe reserves?

About 80 percent of the reserves they send me (which is never anything good) come between 5-5:30 AM PT. But those alternate 6's was a sent to me around 8 am PT. But mainly it's around 5 am when they send me reservations.

So yeah I'm glued to my phone right now [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I see some of y'all talking about folks getting 12-24 per-store.  Here, the lowest amount I have seen for a store has been around 80.  The average around here at the malls will be between 100-300

exactly why I bought that pair on StockX lol all this foolery, rather pay a little more than deal with the L. it is what it is 

not as much as camping out for hours to not get one

I'll never forget being first in line for the 2012 bred 11 release right in front of the mall for city gear. Waiting all night on a cold december night, everything died. Only to find out massive amount of people did call in reserve (homies of workers and workers ate) got into the mall, worker looked at us, as people just waltzed in and claimed their pairs. Waited a whole 40 mins before the guy was like "all sold out" I have never been so fuming. A major part of my love for sneakers died that day. I copped some nike frees and picked up a running habit haven't looked back. I will never go to city gear for anything from now on. They shafted me twice on royal 2013 and Bred 11s.

Last edited:
For the Shiekh online raffle, is it possible to win at multiple stores? Or the system will only select you once and void all your other entries at other locations if already picked?

I see some of y'all talking about folks getting 12-24 per-store.  Here, the lowest amount I have seen for a store has been around 80.  The average around here at the malls will be between 100-300

You should feel lucky. The Footlocker i shop at got 12 pairs.

Hit a raffle last night from Foot Locker, they actually left a voicemail so props to them 
nthat.gif

So I guess i took my 2nd L for the day.... FNL raffle L, DTLR raffle L... double L
results have come out? 

FNL did not contact me 

DTLR did not email me 

I guess so? 

Last edited:
These will flood just like space jams , easy cop on SNKRS app etc

What, will sit like Space Jams.

Oh yea, with this logic I should be able to walk into my local Footlocker on May 1st and pick up my size sz 13 Royal 1's which just happens to be sitting on the shelf in stock because they did not sell out. And keep in mind my shop only got 12 pairs.

Can I sell you a bridge, Sir?

Back
Top Bottom