Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

are you saying he should skip or cut out on the wedding to go pick up a pair of shoes?
I don't need to reevaluate anything, G. You might though since you want to call mangers up to save you. Think about that?! If I was in your situation I would've just let destiny be.... I stand by what I say. Hopefully that "manager" comes to his senses and on top of that, I hope he strings you along fam! #brujería!!

So if i understand u correctly u'd rather sell ur only son than make an additional call to a "manager" to finesse the situation in ur favor! Dam beloved just jump already! Ya life is miserable and ya logic severely skewed!

are you saying he should skip or cut out on the wedding to go pick up a pair of shoes?

I think he's suggesting he take the L and not cop, knowing he was going to be at a wedding. But lucky for him, he wasn't afraid to ask the manager for some help in his situation.

I would have taken the L. Would never ask a friend to go to the mall and grab some shoes for me on a Saturday. My friends aren't into kicks.

I think he's suggesting he take the L and not cop, knowing he was going to be at a wedding. But lucky for him, he wasn't afraid to ask the manager for some help in his situation.

I would have taken the L. Would never ask a friend to go to the mall and grab some shoes for me on a Saturday. My friends aren't into kicks.

Sounds like ur friends arent into being ur friend as well! Hahaha

I don't need to reevaluate anything, G. You might though since you want to call mangers up to save you. Think about that?! If I was in your situation I would've just let destiny be.... I stand by what I say. Hopefully that "manager" comes to his senses and on top of that, I hope he strings you along fam! #brujería!!
So if i understand u correctly u'd rather sell ur only son than make an additional call to a "manager" to finesse the situation in ur favor! Dam beloved just jump already! Ya life is miserable and ya logic severely skewed!
hey stupid, you obviously didnt understand me correctly. im on your side dummy.

**** thats a hard one

it is but its too south so they are more a blue city

:lol:

I feel like i see a big CV either on the football field or somewhere in the hills in the background. For some reason, it resonated. And i remember hearing about that part being all about the red.

...............is the 2nd Royals thread ready yet?  It appears my prediction is once again about to come true as this thread is hitting the boiling point
so the footlocker app draw is going to be tomorrow instead of today?
Yeah the foot site app reservation draw is tomorrow, along with the Shiekh raffle winner e-mails

Last edited:
Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these, goofy!

Dog quit hatin because the next man got his pair :smh:
View media item 2386536

Back
Top Bottom