Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these, goofy!

gotta agree. I would have told him NOPE.

This is really turning into 2013 all over again for me....
giphy.gif

Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these
lmao u gotta reevaluate ya life dude! Nothing goofy about me!

Don't know bruh.. I sell slots don't buy. Some have good reputation but others have none . Just beware of their servers and where they store their info.
I've used them multiple times and they have come through 80% of the time. No fishy charges either (I review my statements throughly) but to play it safe, I report my cards lost or stolen after a few months usually and get a replacement card. 

Last edited:
lmao u gotta reevaluate ya life dude! Nothing goofy about me!
I don't need to reevaluate anything, G. You might though since you want to call mangers up to save you. Think about that?! If I was in your situation I would've just let destiny be.... I stand by what I say. Hopefully that "manager" comes to his senses and on top of that, I hope he strings you along fam! #brujería!!

Last edited:
Luckily my fate didn't lay in ya hands. Get that hate out ya heart lmao! Dam shame what's happened to the culture! 

Nah, its not hate. I think its nice of the guy to let you pick them up later. But he was wrong. Maybe if you were an excellent customer and knew the guy. But i would have said no and enjoy the wedding.

Fam, I'm not going to lie but hopefully you don't get your pair due to your "circumstance". There are too many ppl struggling to get a pair. If you snooze you lose. F'that. Wedding?! F that! You damn sure knew about that! FOH!I can't stand clowns like this. I got my 1st pair of royals off a raffle out of 2 entries @ different stores.... But clowns like this don't deserve it, FOH! You got ppl in here willing to sell their 1st born for these, goofy!

You sure he's the clown? Putting life before shoes lol?

Just got call #6 from modesto shoe palace. My girl won but she works. Might have to take a long lunch

The manager let his friend pick up his pair so your mad? :rofl:
View media item 2386504

Last edited:
wait what do you mean by culture? what culture?
Exactly what I was thinking. Culture would imply people helping others with the same mindset, which luckily there are quite a few. But there's more resellers which nullify any semblance of a culture. I'm glad that resell has largely died, but I guess the extra $60 you might make on a pair is well worth it to some.

Back
Top Bottom