Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm low key still waiting for that confirmed email.... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] congrats to all who copped today! Goodluck tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm new here, so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but can anyone explain how the process usually goes trying to get Jordans through the Footlocker/Champs apps? When should you know if you got a pair? Thanks.

Where them $250 sites at [emoji]128064[/emoji],
laugh.gif
ya boy ready to give up and give in
just wait till the release happens and everyone with mutiple that cant move them will get impatient happens all the time. im always getting my offers accepted on goat.

Missed on the friggen ntnyc draw, b/c i didn't enter because i got sick :smh:

Cant even login my ftl fta app.....im tasting the blood and it got a hella alot salt [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

Looks like the footsites updating/doing maintenance. Can't login either here. Got the max head starts for all 3 stores. Hoping I can cop at least 1/9 stores.

For those in SJ/Bay Area, you're going to want to be at SP down here Saturday/Sunday mornings. Check their Instagram. Not just Royals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom