Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I think DMV calls are just about wrapped up by now.. was a good run.. last chances for pairs is snkrs and unclaimed pairs.. let's see if it's possible to get any more

Just called champs 12 oaks. Already did calls :smh:

Anyone know if FTL lakeside made calls

I don't get why people want a draw?

SMFH
Maybe because they are artistic :tongue:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aight boutta drop some info for DMV heads cause I'm not gonna be able to go anyway

Footaction at manassas mall is doing fcfs at 8am tomorrow even tho it says sweepstakes online.. the only reason I know is cause I went to do raffles and the manager told me it's fcfs

Good luck
how reliable is that to actually happen? not finna drag my happy *** out of bed and drive to Manassh-le just to get stiffed... Also, will people be camping?

Last edited:
If you're in Jersey or Philly, I know KicksUSA is doing FCFS at street stores.  The mall locations have already made their calls for the winners.  As for the footsite apps,  it's not a W, but there's always getting waitlisted, so if someone who won, either doesn't confirm their pair, or declines, you still have an outside shot, so it's not an L either

how reliable is that to actually happen? not finna drag my happy *** out of bed and drive to Manassh-le just to get stiffed... Also, will people be camping?
Call for yourself and ask.. I called again yesterday and he said it again that it's fcfs.. I'm not going cause I have to pickup my raffle wins on time.. and yeah I'm sure people gonn camp

Back
Top Bottom