Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Call for yourself and ask.. I called again yesterday and he said it again that it's fcfs.. I'm not going cause I have to pickup my raffle wins on time.. and yeah I'm sure people gonn camp
Didn't mean to sound like I didn't believe you, I just value my weekend sleep haha

May take one last crack at it tomorrow for the online release and take my L back to sleep to snuggle

Me too. Damn, team size 13 ain't eating.

giphy.gif

Entered 8 raffles earlier this week in the Bay Area. Won one from Shoe Palace. Just to give you an idea in the SF Bay area.

Almost got me wanting to line up for Mr. Alan's tm morning but I'm kinda straight on waiting outside in Pontiac :smh:

I'm low-key upset I only got one call today. I got like 3-4 for the breds smh. Lemme read up on the thread to see how everyone else's luck has gone today. Maybe it's not just me lol

Just got the call securing my second pair! A day later. Funny that they were both Footactions but called on different days. But oh well I got my two. Anything else I may be lucky enough to win at this point will be sold.

Just got 3rd call. All Footactions so far. Triple-up Season.

I got three, I'm a 13 as well

View media item 2387257

Last edited:
If you're in Tacoma Mall and you decide to hang tight and wait for unclaimed pairs there will be a royal sz 12 in finish line by 12pm. Im only picking up my footlocker pair. I hope someone who hasn't won anything sees this and utilizesee and pays it forward.

Well you could always pick it up and OOP it to a NTer! (I'm not asking/breaking the rules, I'm not even a size 12 haha)

This thread keeps blowing up and there isnt any new info lmao. Im just waiting.. all you can do is wait.

I'm low-key upset I only got one call today. I got like 3-4 for the breds smh. Lemme read up on the thread to see how everyone else's luck has gone today. Maybe it's not just me lol
Just got the call securing my second pair! A day later. Funny that they were both Footactions but called on different days. But oh well I got my two. Anything else I may be lucky enough to win at this point will be sold.
Just got 3rd call. All Footactions so far. Triple-up Season.
I got three, I'm a 13 as well
for real man 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom