Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Everytime I pick the Houston Galleria as a store for either the foot apps or a Shiekh raffle, I am always somehow blessed by them for hyped releases.

2015 (limited) Chicago 1s was won at the Houston Galleria Shieh

2017 Royals is now won at the Houston Galleria Foot Locker

All my H-Town folk, I'll see yall at midtown  (I don't even care if I get a W on Shiekh or not, I'll accept my victory at FTL)

How long till you found out you got taken off WL?

I checked the app at 8pm and had a reserve waiting but it can happen anytime within the 4 hours after your put on the waitlist. If your not off the waitlist by 9pm it's night night.

Really surprised I didn't hit anything given my proximity to Chicago and what I would imagine is a decent allocation. Who hit at woodfield/Chicagoland area?
i hit but i think it was off a waitlist or the app is glitchy

Just go to a W on FTL App, team retail this time! Probably be another 5 years before I win again.

For all the fellas that have hit on the foot apps today SO FAR.....................

tumblr_onnf2ps0c01w63bgzo1_540.gif

thanks.
email said pick up was 10-11am. guess if you get there after 9:30 when they do all that post it stuff they forfeit your pair.
If pick-up is between 10-11 then make sure you are checked in by that time. My pickup time was 930 and I got there at 815 and was still #19 on line. There's gonna be two separate lines. One for raffled guaranteed pickups & one for raffled option to buy. Just try and get there as early as possible.. Supposed to rain a little bit in the AM as well...

Back
Top Bottom