Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Last night I took a L, but today I bounced back... Villa crashed seconds after I submitted my order, got email from villa PayPal and Amex. Snkers was a complete Gen Cluster

Got this about a dozen times took the L
View media item 2388098
Need to add that payment before hand

Trust me, I always triple check before every drop, it just glitched out. I'll use PayPal next time

For the first time ever, mine also has red font "add payment", and when I press it, it has my credit card checked... even after I press the CC, it still stays red. I don't know what's up with that.

Finishline charged my credit card but the site crashed before i got an order confirmation page. Am i good or nah?

Still pending, wtf. Just give me the L already haha. While I was waiting, cooked on the Alexander Wang Bballs at least.

So I'm at my mall right now and the lady just told me that they only had a few people put in tickets the rest are fcfs and generally get the shoes 80 percent of the time. I might jump back in line but not trying to be to greedy tho. If anybody needs pair I might be able to get additional pairs lmk

frown.gif

This was better than the atmos draw. Seems like a lot us were able to cop. But sucks to those that actually glitched out. So it isn't an "easy" cop. 

Back
Top Bottom