Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

guy offering a pair to me for 240 do I swoop 
nerd.gif
offer 260, if he doesnt budge meet him halfway.

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.
You took the L all the way around. Not only did you miss out on your size, you wasted time buying a size that wasn't yours and undersold them when you could have gotten $250-$275 easy on Facebook. And still ended up spending $140 more to get your size.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.
​He called it his new hustle. More like he hustled himself. LMAO! This has to be the funniest thing I've read on this thread.

No retro that is truly "fire" would be sitting nowadays. It's not 2003 where WC 3s were sitting lol

It's closer to 2003 than you think as far as the Jordan retros sitting and hitting outlets. Again, we can agree to disagree, but there was a time not too long ago when if I said indiglo 14, obsidian 15, and royal 16 were all sitting, everyone would call me a liar.

this reminds me of the 2011 concord cyber monday release when FNL had the splash page up for 3 days lol. I checked out randomly day 2 at like 130 in the morning. perseverance is key 

what's the SP Refresh Trick that worked last time for carts

where you set the refresh at like 30-60sec????

Back
Top Bottom