Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Joints felt like cardboard.

Got rid of em, no regret.

01>

cmon, bro. u know u my dude, but u definitely exaggerating like mf. :lol: i love my '13 breds and royals. they def. don't feel like cardboard. never had '01s to compare with tho so there's that. but my '13 pairs are quite comfy. i actually like my '13 breds better than my '16s. but i like a more snug fit. '16s are cut bigger and fit more loose.
I like em, people dogged on the 2013 Breds but they're similar if not the same yet people praised the royals?

Na legit 2013 royals have better quality than all other 2013 1s. Definitely better than 2013 Breds. Its not the same.
my '13 breds and royals are the exact same except for the tongue.

Last edited:

Idk man take a second look maybe? If not agree to disagree. Legit '13 Royals have better quality than '13 Breds IMO. It's not the same whether it be the tongue, sock liner or even the leather. I have both and I'm looking at them right now.

Idk man take a second look maybe? If not agree to disagree. Legit '13 Royals have better quality than '13 Breds IMO. It's not the same whether it be the tongue, sock liner or even the leather. I have both and I'm looking at them right now.
yeah id say royals>shadows>black/reds

Royals aren't the nicest considering what we get now but when they dropped they sure were appreciated

Na legit 2013 royals have better quality than all other 2013 1s. Definitely better than 2013 Breds. Its not the same.

My 2013 Breds and Royals have the exact same leather, exact same quality. In my opinion, my pairs - pretty much identical - soft, smooth and matte leather, low shine.

yeah id say royals>shadows>black/reds

Royals aren't the nicest considering what we get now but when they dropped they sure were appreciated

The 2013 shadows had completely different leather than the Breds and Royals - The leather on the shadows is much more textured and granular, IMO it was nicer.

It's varies by pair

I have still 4 pairs of 2013 Breds and one of them is spot on identical to the quality of the royals.

All others are pretty hard and no where near

And yes authentic

My 2013 Breds and Royals have the exact same leather, exact same quality. In my opinion, my pairs - pretty much identical - soft, smooth and matte leather, low shine.

The tongue and sock liner difference alone makes your statement that "they are the exact same" factually incorrect.

It's varies by pair

I have still 4 pairs of 2013 Breds and one of them is spot on identical to the quality of the royals.

All others are pretty hard and no where near

And yes authentic

I can accept the notion that the leather varies. That maybe be true. Toe box leather on my royals is soft while the toe box leather on the breds is stiff and it's almost AJ 1 low quality. But judging from both my pairs there is a difference, royals are even more comfortable than my other '13 1s and almost feel like '16 pairs for me comfort wise. Maybe it's the sockliner idk but they are way more comfortable than my '13 breds.

Last edited:
I ust h0pe they fix this pr0b1em 
mad.gif

I kn0w the true b1ue 3s g0t fIack but Ieather inc0nsistencies 0n the 1s is n0t c00I

Wop has been exposed as fake by addidas no joke. Now it should be known that 100% of wops kicks are fake. I know many NTers have spoken to that buy there should not be anymore confusion or speculation.

Shape looks way off in the toe in that last pic.
Looks Off Because It Is A Fake

Wop has been exposed as fake by addidas no joke. Now it should be known that 100% of wops kicks are fake. I know many NTers have spoken to that buy there should not be anymore confusion or speculation.
damn.

tons of people with fugazi collections

Shape looks way off in the toe in that last pic.

No one ever said he was legit or sold legit shoes. He does, indeed show authentic legit samples or early legit pairs time to time

No one ever said he was legit or sold legit shoes. He does, indeed show authentic legit samples or early legit pairs time to time

No he does not. Wexler from adidas took to Twitter and addressed him and his samples as fakes. This has been hilarious watching it play out on Twitter and IG.

EDIT: you can throw 2muchsol3 in with wop if you haven't already. Dude is posting all over his page vouching for wop saying Wexler doesn't know what he's talking about and the Chinese gangs run the factories. :smh:

Last edited:
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Been saying he's sold fakes before half the internet even knew who he was so who's defending him

Hey JB if you want to move a shoe up....this can be the one :nerd: :nerd:...
In for a pair

So anyone tell me if kixsquare is legit? Seen some threads about them but was from 2013. Or any other legit preorder spots? Your help is much appreciated

Fake or not you can't deny the dude has connections at factories that even adiddas executives would envy. And I'll vouch and say Zyzz never said the dude didn't sell fakes, in fact he has said just that. My point is what good does it do any of us in here to blast someone for being so called "exposed"? Grow up.

Because of chickenwop we get to see what's to come. Everything he post from JB has been spot on as far as what is actually releasing in the future and how it will look. I'm sure a lot of it is GM/fake but at least we get a glimpse of the product early. I wouldn't dare purchase anything from the dude and anyone in their right mind shouldn't. That said, I appreciate his page. Lames sound jealous and lame af with thier pitchforks yelling "exposed, exposed!". And people need to stop calling everything early fake when really you don't know and are doing nothing more than guessing. You don't know, so stop acting like you do.

The tongue and sock liner difference alone makes your statement that "they are the exact same" factually incorrect.

So wait, did you just try and prove me wrong based on my opinion of the leather? lol

I said the leather is the exact same quality, IMO - not the shoes are "the exact same."

And secondly, an "opinion" is just that - has nothing to do with "factually correct."

And last of all, based on your factually correctness - since one shoe is blue and one is red, then certainly I'm wrong.

Leave it up to some dude on NT to bring up the sock liner and tounge when you're expressing an opinion about the leather, like huh?

Back
Top Bottom