Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You guys probably touched on this matter somewhere in this forum, After seeing pictures/videos, There is a different shade of Blue on most other pairs.
Anybody have some Input about this? Or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I seen some pairs with a Bright Blue, and other's with a Dull blue. All pics are 2017 model, NOT 2013 pairs. Anybody wanna share some input about this?  Thank You.

alot of it has to do with the picture quality....some people post booboo pics that they took with their potato phone and in terrible lighting. then you have other pics that are taken on actual cameras, outdoors in the sunlight, or even post-processed.

I accidentally doubled up, bought a pre-sale pair from ebay because I never win any raffles, snkrs or any sites. Then bam, I win snkrs! So now I have 2 pairs. Both pairs will be here tomorrow.
Well you got one UA fake and one authentic. Watch that fake have the best quality LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I'm just joking man. Enjoy them

I would call locally for GS. You might be surprised. For example the Dallas area has a lot of GS pairs still available. 
unfortunately i live in the bay area and mfs clean them out. my wife was too tired to grab them on release day (we won a raffle)

The GS black red's had shotty leather.  How are the Royal GS pairs to those who held in hand?

still nothing from EB!!! WHERE IS MY ORDER!!! hahahah 

I promise i wont post every hour today guys = ) 

still nothing from EB!!! WHERE IS MY ORDER!!! hahahah 

I promise i wont post every hour today guys = ) 
I got order confirmation on Monday and my account was charged yesterday, still no shipping confirmation but if you got charged, you should be good. 

I think the issue of leaving packages and misdelieveries are not company specific. These are issues with the delivery men/women that work for the companies.
USPS and FedEx have the same issues.
been working for USPS as a mailman for more than a decade now and the past few years our higher ups has told all us to leave all package by front of door or porch if no one answers the door, the only time we don't deliver the package is if it needs signature and no one is home.

Last edited:
Eastbay is still showing the product, I would call..
nerd.gif

You guys probably touched on this matter somewhere in this forum, After seeing pictures/videos, There is a different shade of Blue on most other pairs.
Anybody have some Input about this? Or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I seen some pairs with a Bright Blue, and other's with a Dull blue. All pics are 2017 model, NOT 2013 pairs. Anybody wanna share some input about this?  Thank You.
Forgot who posted this in here but, you can use this as reference

View media item 2392256View media item 2392257View media item 2392258View media item 2392259View media item 2392261View media item 2392262View media item 2392263

I think the issue of leaving packages and misdelieveries are not company specific. These are issues with the delivery men/women that work for the companies.
been working for USPS as a mailman for more than a decade now and the past few years our higher ups has told all us to leave all package by front of door or porch if no one answers the door, the only time we don't deliver the package is if it needs signature and no one is home.

And that's what should happen.

[table][tr][td]Lenexa, KS, United States[/td][td]04/05/2017[/td][td]2:34 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][/table]
smokin.gif

I literally just woke up to mass text messages and 2 minutes of research got me to what Donald trump calls fake news
laugh.gif
Heard folks up your way was selling that address for $500 to $700. 
laugh.gif
 I was like for an address lol. I hope any person they sold to got pairs.

hmm its diff for me. maybe because i built a rapport with my USPS delivery person. almost none of my usps packages require signature. but they only leave my packages if it fits in the mailbox and most of the time they dont. all the packages that dont fit, they leave me a notice for me to pickup at the postoffice. they never just leave my joint on my porch out in the open. that package would get ghost so quick lol

hmm its diff for me. maybe because i built a rapport with my USPS delivery person. almost none of my usps packages require signature. but they only leave my packages if it fits in the mailbox and most of the time they dont. all the packages that dont fit, they leave me a notice for me to pickup at the postoffice. they never just leave my joint on my porch out in the open. that package would get ghost so quick lol
if you don't mind me asking do you live in a big or a small city?

Back
Top Bottom