Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Well fellas, I'm taking an L from the Shiekh raffles from the Bred 1 release.

This will be my place of residence until May arrives........when I can get these babies.

In it to win it.... That's that AJ1 cloth talk. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn, I struck out....just practicing for May.  
laugh.gif

someone post the previous royals release threads for good reading while we wait for this release. Straight comedy.

Yall saw the amount of Ls that went down in the 2016 Breds thread, fellas.

We can't sleep no more when these come out.........we going to war over these, fam
pimp.gif

Right about now if I were a lot of ppl I'd start saving up that resale money now so it doesn't hurt when u drop it later. Legwork will be put in for these but after that very near 1 for breds I'll start now.

...then suddenly JB kills the hype by flooding the market with royals lol

i know it won't happen though

...then suddenly JB kills the hype by flooding the market with royals lol

i know it won't happen though
Couldn't give a damn about the hype...........I just want my pair.

Tired of this "flooding the market kills the hype" **** that I've been hearing from the Breds thread. 

Most cats don't even have Breds, and some lost their chance at their first pair of Breds b/c JB "wanted to the hype" by limiting the amount of pairs.

Tired of this crap.......make enough pairs already, and let everyone be happy.

Last edited:
If i would have entered raffles i would have copped the breds. I didn't try until 1pm and failed. These will not receive the same small effort

Best advice i could give. Dont think your gonna flourish and dont sit back thinking they will fall in your lap. If you really want em go old school. Put the tickets in. Find out how stores are gonna do the drop. Go for one. One your lucky, 2 is an absolute bonus. Treat online like it wont even happen.

yall saw how the breds went today? Dont trust anyone saying these will be easy to get

treat this like a limited release and put in the work necessary, dont slack!!

If it's going to be as stressful as this last release. I may have to start thinking bout a darn bot... Nah jk. But I really prefer these over breds tbh

Back
Top Bottom