I just found a FSR on _______ that you dont know about

that you cant pronounce

thats super on the DL

stupid ish like that
here we go the head clown just proved my point:

@theyeezymafia

Yeezy Mafia:
Websites you never heard of

Finally got the guitar rift hold music after trying for a while...hope they still got pears left dough

anyones UPS shipping get delayed?

mine were suppose to deliver friday and it got moved to monday
ohwell.gif

Got shipping confirmation from FA and Shiekh [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

This release was my first return since the "good old days" of brick and mortar cops, needless to say I struck out on RD from online app inexperience.

Checked this thread and  started calling since 5 mins before opening today.

7+ hours of continuous busy tones and over 500+ dials got my head pulsing and my coworkers wondering wtf im calling.

Closest i got was about 5 hours in 3pm est when i got through to hold and heard that sweet sweet guitar strings.

I pressed 5 every time prompted anticipating this beautiful angel named alyssa I had heard so much about to come on arouse all my senses.

about 11 mins into that soulful string pulling I hear a rote voice ask me to leave a vm .

Busy tones since.

Needed a 9, im washed.

SNKRS pair chillin at my front door UPS just dropped it off according to text alerts. Hope it's still there when I get home.

This release was my first return since the "good old days" of brick and mortar cops, needless to say I struck out on RD from online app inexperience.

Checked this thread and  started calling since 5 mins before opening today.

7+ hours of continuous busy tones and over 500+ dials got my head pulsing and my coworkers wondering wtf im calling.

Closest i got was about 5 hours in 3pm est when i got through to hold and heard that sweet sweet guitar strings.

I pressed 5 every time prompted anticipating this beautiful angel named alyssa I had heard so much about to come on arouse all my senses.

about 11 mins into that soulful string pulling I hear a rote voice ask me to leave a vm .

Busy tones since.

Needed a 9, im washed.

Back
Top Bottom