Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Which site is next now that ya'll are finished blowing up Eastbay & Shiehks phone? 
laugh.gif

Everyone that struck out from shiekhs
Keep hope alive I have a feeling there is a lot of pairs floating around out there
One of these major retailers is bound to restock
I bet Nike has a lot stashed away
Maybe you might even get the late reservations like they did the breds
Keep an eye on SP and Ruvilla they tend to do random restocks on their site

Last edited:
Props, rep, shoutout, showing love to@Jazzerman for blessing me with a retail pair from the reorder. Didn't ask a dime and just wanted to help another NTer out. I can't thank him enough. Wish more love like this happen around the forum. Dude fed those starving around him.

I would imagine Nike would be next in all this. Not to call in but as reserves. Just a hunch. They get less of a cut per shoe by not selling direct. Something tells me they still have a lot of stock for their own site.

I would imagine Nike would be next in all this. Not to call in but as reserves. Just a hunch. They get less of a cut per shoe by not selling direct. Something tells me they still have a lot of stock for their own site.

Lol

That sounds stupid as hell. Nike is making billions and it's from selling to retailers.

Never did. I provided the order number to the individual order. CS dept is separate from verification, they can't determine shipment times or make abrupt cancellations.

Stop being butthurt dude & move on. 
Nobodies butt hurt
It just boggles my mind that someone would call and inquire about such a thing. After everybody tells you not to. You yourself admits it wasn't a good ideas then you call and inquire about them anyway. :smh: curiosity killed the cat. If you want to know if your reorder went through look on the websites under order history they have been shipping a couple hours after purchase. If u don't have a reorder yourself then that's even worse

Last edited:
Lol

That sounds stupid as hell. Nike is making billions and it's from selling to retailers.
true.  but margins are higher when selling through your own channels (nike e-com, nike b&m store vs selling to retailers like footlocker, champs, shiekh, shoe palace, etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom