Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If y'all are going to be greedy, then why not do it in silence?
mean.gif
this^, don't understand the purpose of flexing the amount of orders you copped, while ppl here trying

to just land one.

I'm still waiting on shipment from EB but at least if that never come thru someone on here who not a reseller offered to oop me so I think I'm cool

Finally got told to "hold please" after attempting yesterday and all day today throughout work and all that but she hit me with the "we're completly sold out" -_- I just need one size 14 man....damn

1. You didn't get "lucky." You took advantage of info postee on NT.

2. Yea. Its greedy. Period.

Fool, i posted the info of course I got through. :lol:
I know you aren't only one

If y'all are going to be greedy, then why not do it in silence? :smh:

Or help someone out that is still looking for a pair :wink:
One pair wouldn't hurt to give up[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Gospel Truth.
Mouthy MF all over thread today.

Looks like something got screwed up with my billing with Shiekh. Their billing department is going to call me tomorrow. I don't have high hopes of getting the pair now.

Looks like something got screwed up with my billing with Shiekh. Their billing department is going to call me tomorrow. I don't have high hopes of getting the pair now.
Think positive bro, if you ordered your pair should be reserved for you. They're probably calling to update some billing info, doubt they'd take the time to call you just to cancel.

Last edited:
Think positively bro, if you ordered your pair should be reserved for you. They're probably calling to update some billing info, doubt they'd take the time to call you just to cancel.
I called them. Hopefully it all works out, i have a pending charge on my credit card. Would really be a kick in the nuts after the week ive had trying to get these.

My Eastbay pair arrived. Look good but 9.5 so too big.

HoH raffle pair is my size (9) but has a twisted left toe kind of. Same as my cyber Monday 1s, where it seems like there is too much material on the toe area and causes a little roll (not flat).

Not a big deal, but it kind of irks my OCD

Think positively bro, if you ordered your pair should be reserved for you. They're probably calling to update some billing info, doubt they'd take the time to call you just to cancel.
I called them. Hopefully it all works out, i have a pending charge on my credit card. Would really be a kick in the nuts after the week ive had trying to get these.
It'll be all good brother, let us know how it worked out.

Back
Top Bottom