Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

**** just bought some for 270 i just could not catch up on these re-stocks or relised orlando wrestlemania screwd me over and the reserve over there in orlando only got lucky for my wife. :frown:

So my order came from ndc like this! No OG box or packing slip fancy tape has this happened to anyone else?!
WOW......
mean.gif

I don't even believe that really.. Wow though

My SNKRS order was prestine. Still like my FTL pair more easily!

Last edited:
I don't even believe that really.. Wow though

My SNKRS order was prestine. Still like my FTL pair more easily!
I swear that's how it came.
They said the best thing they can do is offer a refund..i dont care for the box but cmon now

I swear that's how it came.
They said the best thing they can do is offer a refund..i dont care for the box but cmon now
Open a new chat with another CSR, show them this picture and ask them if this is a "refurbished" pair!?

like wtf.

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys do it
I would never have any of my packages left front door, porch or lobby
It would worry me too much
I trust no one [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My biggest gripe on the royals is the consistency of leather, obviously it's going to vary from pair to pair but I feel like it's more prevalent on these than the banneds. My banneds were tumbled equally on each shoe. Seems like I got like 4 diff types of leather on my royals. Still love em though and glad to have copped for retail

EastbayGate pear arrived. Shipped from a Footlocker in Kentucky....might have to start entering raffles down there from now on LOL

overall satisfied with this release, shoutout to the NT fam for looking out. Thats what this is all about!! 

EastbayGate pear arrived. Shipped from a Footlocker in Kentucky....might have to start entering raffles down there from now on LOL

overall satisfied with this release, shoutout to the NT fam for looking out. Thats what this is all about!! 

They came from stores? Noticed it didn't have sticker on the box and no invoice inside

its a distribution center, not a store...centrally located so they ship alot of places.

I don't know how you guys do it
I would never have any of my packages left front door, porch or lobby
It would worry me too much
I trust no one [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I used to have it delivered to a UPS access point (UPS store) but they refused a package (Kyrie 3 greys) for some strange reason and tried to deliver to another access point which was a liqour store and they refused it too. 3 failed attempts and it got returned to sender. I got refunded. I was pissed what UPS did but now I'm ok not having those shoes. So now I have a better chance getting my shoes dropped at my front door than delivering to a UPS store. Glad this happend to the Kyrie 3s and not these Js.

View media item 2395909So my order came from ndc like this! No OG box or packing slip fancy tape has this happened to anyone else?!

This happened to me with some Adidas sneakers awhile back. Call customer service, explain the situation, and escalate past the low level customer service reps that don't actually know much of anything. I ended up getting a discount on that entire order (I think it was 30-40% off) because they were missing the box and them being shipped that way actually ended up deforming the shoe, and I got a discount coupon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom