Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yay! Just received my royals. 

Fely hard, and looks like going to be a while before it breaks in 

Toebox is narrower than most Jordans too 
Super fire.  
tongue.gif

I tried to call sheikh this morning before school and wasnt lucky. Was surprised to hear that my size was still available so I gave up my lunch to try and order one on my phone. But always got that damn busy tone fml.

I would sell the 6 and use the money plus what you're adding to just buy a pair off eBay or stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the only one who loves the tumbled look? for everything? that full grain soft look i love it

also where yall going for trades im trying to hit up every avenue asap

Still hunting for a pair. Apparently, only one store released Men's sizes here in the Philippines. They only raffled 100 pairs - 17 on my size. :smh:
Crazy didn't everyone want the all star kicks in 13' when the Royals released back then over there?

am i the only one who loves the tumbled look? for everything? that full grain soft look i love it

a little tumble is alright, but when it's crazy tumbled like my pic above, it just looks tacky. especially when only the swoosh is tumbled heavily and everything else barely is

Last edited:

Depends,, if the tumbled is only on 1 shoe, not a fan, lol

Last edited:

a little tumble is alright, but when it's crazy tumbled like my pic above, it just looks tacky. especially when only the swoosh is tumbled heavily and everything else barely is
MINE DONT HAVE ANY TUMBLE AT ALL 

View media item 2395911
Just got my pair today, does anyone else have this heavy creasing in the middle. by the swoosh, was wondering if it was normal. My other pair had the same creases. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Just got my pair today, does anyone else have this heavy creasing, was wondering if it was normal. My other pair had the same creases. Thanks in advance
That doesn't look like creasing, looks more like the glue that was supposed to adhere under that "leather" didn't dry properly leaving air bubbles....

Back
Top Bottom