Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm gonna leave this here for more of you to peruse....

This pair is from Zadeh Kicks....which many of you strayed away from during pre-order time. So examine away for potential future purchases. 

I paid $165.50 for these during a sale around Halloween.

http://niketalk.com/t/661429/2017-royal-1-og#post_27899400

While those are legit, everything is correct minus the tongues lookin like ****

You shouldn't have mentioned the seller for now. In before some people call them fake based off the tongue being wrinkled :lol:

My EB came wrinkled pretty bad but not like those tho :lol:

My pairs arrive this week

I'm gonna leave this here for more of you to peruse....

This pair is from Zadeh Kicks....which many of you strayed away from during pre-order time. So examine away for potential future purchases. 

I paid $165.50 for these during a sale around Halloween.

http://niketalk.com/t/661429/2017-royal-1-og#post_27899400

No one should be making a judgement on those using those terrible quality pics. Although maybe it's because I'm on mobile but they looked terrible and blurry.

Bert. Bert. you were able to make a decision using those pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
While those are legit, everything is correct minus the tongues lookin like ****

You shouldn't have mentioned the seller for now. In before some people call them fake based off the tongue being wrinkled
laugh.gif

My EB came wrinkled pretty bad but not like those tho
laugh.gif

My pairs arrive this week
It's why I didn't mention the seller in the actual thread lol. Pre-determined bias for some people

No one should be making a judgement on those using those terrible quality pics. Although maybe it's because I'm on mobile but they looked terrible and blurry.

@Zyzz you were able to make a decision using those pics?
I can take more, but it'd be awhile before I can. Shoes are at my parents and I dunno when I'll be back there. You can enlarge them as well. 

Just tell me what angles you want. Took those on my old digital camera but will do it on the iphone...it was dead when I took these 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This thread has been a complete 180 compared to the 2013 Royal threads. Up until RD, it was neck in neck. But the aftermath was totally different and unpredictable. Who would've thought EB/FtL was taking that many phone orders a week ago. Then Sheikh later that same week. Crazy!?!? In 2013, everyone on those threads after RD was holding on. Any glimmer of hope...... for a restock, missed pairs..... anything!! It was a tough time. And to top it off an NTr KCMOCLOCO sumthin..... He was giving out false hope about certain FnLs having stock for their grand openings.

These Royal threads.... :nthat:

Yo I remember that dude having people lined up at finishline across the country for a fake restock :smh:

This thread has been a complete 180 compared to the 2013 Royal threads. Up until RD, it was neck in neck. But the aftermath was totally different and unpredictable. Who would've thought EB/FtL was taking that many phone orders a week ago. Then Sheikh later that same week. Crazy!?!? In 2013, everyone on those threads after RD was holding on. Any glimmer of hope...... for a restock, missed pairs..... anything!! It was a tough time. And to top it off an NTr KCMOCLOCO sumthin..... He was giving out false hope about certain FnLs having stock for their grand openings.

These Royal threads....
nthat.gif
Yo I remember that dude having people lined up at finishline across the country for a fake restock
mean.gif
LOL

Man I remember when FNL dropped them in 2013. Legit 2 FSR for the entire country 
laugh.gif

These Royal threads.... :nthat:

Yo I remember that dude having people lined up at finishline across the country for a fake restock :smh:

LOL

Man I remember when FNL dropped them in 2013. Legit 2 FSR for the entire country :lol:  

Yo lemme see a receipt

Him: naw man I wasn't there for royals. I was picking up the grant hill retros :lol:

People swore by him too :smh:

Ups driver pulled up with a dolly full of Royals! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL

Man I remember when FNL dropped them in 2013. Legit 2 FSR for the entire country :lol:  

I was mad salty. This was when NT people were hush about international sites that delivered the US. I had a lot of luck with FNL online so I was confident. FNL tweeted the royal link and 30 seconds later tweeted they were sold out.

Struck out hard on the Royals in 2013 and know who hooked a brother up for retail? Eastbay again but almost a year later with the TBF only restock. Its been a while since they've done one and they need to get on their job :lol:

Last edited:
Been wearing mine almost every day for hours on end and my panels are still waves of butter. The blue on these is more brilliant than on my top 3s and all panels had higher quality leather. Pretty clear not everyone got the same quality wise which explains why dudes can't make up their mind on royals vs breds. @IhaveAQuestion  's panels look crazy, mine are definitely not doing anything like that

Tumble leather no tumble leather i dont care just stoked i have a pair. These were retail

I am working on a second pair for 250 shipped what do u guys think on the price .

If I were to pay resale on these 250 would be my max, take that offer bro

got my Eastbay pair. Last pair for me.

This one has a more tumbled leather on one shoe and smoother on the other. Pretty much no flaws though.

All pairs I have received have had non-Lacegate.

Oh well. I have done well this release, and I am now over it.

Back
Top Bottom