Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just received 2 pairs from champs
Both pairs looking A1 [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thx champs
Both size 12
I hooked my bro up
He owes me big time [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was just rearranging my closet and pulled out a coule pairs. I think 2015 chis have royals and possibly breds beat in terms of supple leather. The red leather on them is pure butter.

Just received 2 pairs from champs
Both pairs looking A1 [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thx champs
Both size 12
I hooked my bro up
He owes me big time [emoji]128513[/emoji]
little brother stay getting blessed too haha
laugh.gif

This could make things interesting...ppl will start trying to low ball for inconsistent pairs, consistent pairs value could go up even higher, or hard for resellers because buyers will be worried about what kind of pair they get... what y'all think?

View media item 2401203
His intentions is to buy cheap, get a boat load of different pairs in, and then match pairs with similar  leather textures. Genius idea smh

And basically this or just in general to get a cheaper price because either way they will sell down the line

This could make things interesting...ppl will start trying to low ball for inconsistent pairs, consistent pairs value could go up even higher, or hard for resellers because buyers will be worried about what kind of pair they get... what y'all think?

View media item 2401203
His intentions is to buy cheap, get a boat load of different pairs in, and then match pairs with similar  leather textures. Genius idea smh

Bingo.
The business model he runs.... :nthat:
No wonder he nets over 3M a year... :rolleyes

Dudes at SS can do whatever they please. They've been nothing but good "customers" to me. Always providing competitive cash out prices and they pay the day they get the shoes. Nothing but satisfied with my experiences with them every since I started sending them stuff nearly 2 years ago. 

Nike just came thru and is next day airing my Royals! Now I just need to off some of this other stuff so I can grab Jeters!!!

We wear the same size.
I'm looking at prices and they seem to be going up instead of down. Last week my size 8.5 was $250 on GOAT and Yesterday was $290.

do you find it extremely hard to get pairs in sz 8.5, or the price being super high when it comes to 1's?

Dudes at SS can do whatever they please. They've been nothing but good "customers" to me. Always providing competitive cash out prices and they pay the day they get the shoes. Nothing but satisfied with my experiences with them every since I started sending them stuff nearly 2 years ago. 

Yes and no

I've sent them a good amount of kicks I was getting rid of and they paid me decently, around the time goat came out for some reason they were offering me some crappy prices so that's why I took a gamble on goat and never looked back

They are 100% legit though

I was fortunate to get a really good pair without a beat up box for my Royals.. My 16 Banneds were pretty inconsistent. I have two pairs from FTL and FA and theyre pretty different with different aspects that make either the better pair. It was annoying but they were both decent pairs.

It was having two pairs that made it noticeable.. otherwise, I wouldn't have cared.

Back
Top Bottom