Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nerd.gif

I mean the blame isn't on GOAT if they shipped out the shoes :lol:

I think they will show up eventually USPS been trash as of late but either way goat has the package insured via another company I think so you will get refunded without issue

Their fault for bad decision for using bad carriers. Priorty is insured up to: $50
Goat only insured it for $50? I would think if the USPS package is lost, you'd get a full refund from goat.

Goat only insured it for $50? I would think if the USPS package is lost, you'd get a full refund from goat.

Yea bro USPS Priority is $50 reason why I'm flipping out. Them postal peoples have no idea where its at. Even the clueless rookie driver don't remembers where he put it

Yea bro USPS Priority is $50 reason why I'm flipping out. Them postal peoples have no idea where its at. Even the clueless rookie driver don't remembers where he put it
Is that what goat told you they only insured it for?
Edit: I'd be worried to send or receive from them if they only chose the minimum coverage for their labels.

Last edited:
Yea he could've returned em to me, I would've gave him a refund before shipment :lol:

Nah, I don't blame anyone anymore for store returns after seeing some of these kids on here bragging about "coming up" on PayPal claims, etc. No more trust in these streets!

There is no need to return royals unless there was a huge flaw with em or something crazy, you could get your money back way faster selling em for $20-30 over local meet up. A lot of dudes would fly to you at that price

There is no need to return royals unless there was a huge flaw with em or something crazy, you could get your money back way faster selling em for $20-30 over local meet up. A lot of dudes would fly to you at that price
Some people aren't resellers, I would rather return them than go through the head ache personally. Every shoe I've sold I've worried about some douche claiming he got fakes and swapping, too many variables.

I mean the blame isn't on GOAT if they shipped out the shoes :lol:

I think they will show up eventually USPS been trash as of late but either way goat has the package insured via another company I think so you will get refunded without issue

Their fault for bad decision for using bad carriers. Priorty is insured up to: $50

That's because they have insurance through another company. Another NTer had a package get lost and explained it all when he was refunded. But I think it was shoes he was sending in that got lost? I forgot

If the package is lost, you will get a full refund.

USPS is trash. Lost a pair of brand new fk oreos. The box made it. Shoes didn't. It's almost impossible to get your money back and if u do its 6 months later. Spend the 3-4$ and insure. And always research ur buyer.

Whatever u do do not call the hotline lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom