Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My two pairs arent tumble like others I saw on here. But when I take out the shoes trees the leather is nice and soft and wrinkle nicely...

Curious to see what kind of fresh tees yall are rockin with the Royals....let go....

View media item 2412114

Anyone have an idea what a good price is for selling the Bred 1s from 2013? I just realized that thread was locked.

eBay doesn't work?
I know all about eBay and it was the first place I checked before asking on here. Prices range from 280 to 550 for sold listings in my size so I didn't see it as a reliable source. Only asking because someone was interested in a pair and I have no idea what a fair price is since I don't resell much.

eBay doesn't work?
I know all about eBay and it was the first place I checked before asking on here. Prices range from 280 to 550 for sold listings in my size so I didn't see it as a reliable source. Only asking because someone was interested in a pair and I have no idea what a fair price is since I don't resell much.

It's reliable since they are real sales.
You just have to take out the outliers and just focus on the number you see the most.

go to advance search...click "sold listings only"

even some of those are wrong though because if you cancel your listing it goes into that category for some reason

go to advance search...click "sold listings only"

even some of those are wrong though because if you cancel your listing it goes into that category for some reason
Yes, well aware of this. This was Bigj505's recommendation.
If u go eBay route make sure to get them legit checked first
No doubt. I'm the one selling so I know they're legit lol.

GOAT just screwed me over my pair of Royals by sending USPS, Package now loss. Starting to lose hope.

you shipped them a pair or they shipped you are pair? I thought they stopped using USPS to ship out items?

either way, you will get refunded but sucks if the price you paid was great :smh:

Last edited:
you shipped them a pair or they shipped you are pair? I thought they stopped using USPS to ship out items?

either way, you will get refunded but sucks if the price you paid was great :smh:

They shipped via USPS priority, two days past the deadline from delivery. GOAT been dodging my emails. Its a no brainer for them not to use UPS or FEDEX. New guy that was on the route that was suppose to deliever it, he himself doesnt know where its at!? Like c'mon now! I just don't think I can purchase from GOAT again after this experience

I mean the blame isn't on GOAT if they shipped out the shoes :lol:

I think they will show up eventually USPS been trash as of late but either way goat has the package insured via another company I think so you will get refunded without issue

I mean the blame isn't on GOAT if they shipped out the shoes :lol:

I think they will show up eventually USPS been trash as of late but either way goat has the package insured via another company I think so you will get refunded without issue

Their fault for bad decision for using bad carriers. Priorty is insured up to: $50

Back
Top Bottom