Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah they are a little different.. I figured that's how a lot of pairs are.. I wish I opted for the Men's size 7. The GS pair although the same size is cut different.

Going forward all of my Jordan purchased will be a 7 mens.. The mens sizes seems to be made better than the kids.

As a buyer... What to watch out for with PP invoice deals?... Worried about getting bait and switch? Anything else?

Working on a pp invoice deal right now...

Last edited:
Yeah they are a little different.. I figured that's how a lot of pairs are.. I wish I opted for the Men's size 7. The GS pair although the same size is cut different.

Going forward all of my Jordan purchased will be a 7 mens.. The mens sizes seems to be made better than the kids.

Nothing wrong with them. Enjoy them man.

Have u cut off the shoelace bag yet before wear? I left mine on, just been tucking it in when I do sport them :lol:

you don't have to cut them. you can manipulate the fitting to just slide out that way you can always reattach it later.

if you can tuck it in and still wear them then you bought the wrong size.......... regardless it defeats the purpose because the moment you lace them and foot is in they're no longer DS

View media item 2419087
First pair of 1s ever. Crazy how easily I stumbled upon a restock at a footlocker in a semi-dead mall on a Wednesday afternoon. After camping out and failing in many raffles since 2013, I really feel what many would consider luck to be God letting me get something I've desired for my loyalty to him. Not trying t get all religious, but I've gone through somethings recently that forced me to grow and depend on God. Definitely a blessing.

welp after 3 weeks nike cant find my royals they were supposed to reship to me after 7-10 days 
laugh.gif
 time to track down another size 11 while prices are low

Wore these for the first time yesterday. The creasing is a little funky. But these are going to get beat eventually so who cares

Finally found a pair in my size 9.5 for $250 shipped pp invoice....

Thinking about grabbing a couple more pairs before prices goes up and sit on it....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom