Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yeah they are a little different.. I figured that's how a lot of pairs are.. I wish I opted for the Men's size 7. The GS pair although the same size is cut different.

Going forward all of my Jordan purchased will be a 7 mens.. The mens sizes seems to be made better than the kids.
we told you the shape was different... Multiple people also said quality was different but...
Now it'll look like you're rockin your girls kicks

Last edited:
Good thing it took me two pairs to find Ms Right. Tumbled all over no leather inconsistencies. How many pairs did you go thru to find that one? Lol

Got lucky got one pair thru FTA app
Was waiting on my snkrs pair to arrive so I could pick which one to wear
It was a no brainer...snkrs pair is too clean
Mattter of fact rocking them now snkrs ftw!
View media item 2419324

Got lucky got one pair thru FTA app
Was waiting on my snkrs pair to arrive so I could pick which one to wear
It was a no brainer...snkrs pair is too clean
Mattter of fact rocking them now snkrs ftw!

damn dude those came out almost as clean as mine! i low-key think i got like a prototype for a different mold my toe box is like no other, and the leather is bright blue and smooth
nerd.gif

View media item 2419087
First pair of 1s ever. Crazy how easily I stumbled upon a restock at a footlocker in a semi-dead mall on a Wednesday afternoon. After camping out and failing in many raffles since 2013, I really feel what many would consider luck to be God letting me get something I've desired for my loyalty to him. Not trying t get all religious, but I've gone through somethings recently that forced me to grow and depend on God. Definitely a blessing.

View media item 2419404

for the 160 bucks, and how more similar these are to the OG's than the 13's and even the 01's, im very grateful to have a pair too. the quality is just fine to me considering how terrible JB has been for years now. dont mind the tumble, and just a great looking shoe. hope the ones still looking get the chance to grab em!

Better hit the calf raise! Ill be choking that bish! 3-45 lbs plus 25 lb. sometimes they love it aggressive :lol: she'll tell her friends you're an animal! Trust me, I rather be labeled an animal.

Last edited:
Whats good with the PP invoice? I had a potential buyer for some of my inventory on kixify ask for me to send them an invoice and I didn't trust it so I passed on the sale.

Am I missing something???

Whats good with the PP invoice? I had a potential buyer for some of my inventory on kixify ask for me to send them an invoice and I didn't trust it so I passed on the sale.

Am I missing something???

You goofed. Might want to google stuff.

we told you the shape was different... Multiple people also said quality was different but...
Now it'll look like you're rockin your girls kicks

He got the same QC issue as many adult pairs, and not all GS pairs had this issue. Seems more frequent on men's pairs actually. I have both men's and GS pairs and the materials are identical. The cuts might be slightly different, but if your foot is that small a GS pair isn't going to look much different on foot and suddenly look like a girls dunk sky high or something...

I've never heard a 7 in mens and I mean ever. Always thought anything belpw an 8 is gs
Appreciate the knowledge was just teasing him :lol:
They just started it a couple years ago if I remember correctly.
There definitely always was 7.5 in men's tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom