Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Of course when I'm driving and taking my kids to school
laugh.gif
Of course! Villa has a 6th sense for that. 

Finally was able to secure my pairs, one through ebay and 2 through StockX (I buy multiples of all my jordan 1's pretty much my everyday shoe and heel drag is a problem). This was my first time using stockX and I was pleased with the transaction, takes a few days longer compared to eBay with their shipping/authentication process but I was happy at the end of the day. Surprisingly StockX was also cheaper than ebay. I didn't think that would be the case going in.

My whole thing with "worn" shoes (I don't buy them) is that you never know how these dirt bags operate.  

Even if a shoe gets tried on in the store, its on someone's foot for maybe what... 5 minutes absolute tops?

Compare that to the dude who wore them "one time", but wore them with a dirty pair of socks from his house with 13 cats where his mom smokes 7 packs of cigarettes per day.  

Last edited by a moderator:
stockx had some chi 1s in my size (8.5) for $415. cheapest i've seen but still too high for me, kinda hurt my soul a bit.

^ if someone says they're worn once i check all the photos, the breds i got still had the nike air on the insole. but some dudes will have a dirty nike air-less insole and that's an automatic dub for me lol

Last edited:
You should be able to leave negative feedback or report him to eBay. He prolly figured that after eBay and PP fees he would be getting $191, dunno who pay for shipping, but if it was included in the price that would be a big L for him cuz he would pretty much be letting them go for retail+ship/tax.

Thanks bro. Yea I did both already. Negative feedback and contacted ebay. I know it won't get me the shoes but at least I'm taking some kind of action..

My whole thing with "worn" shoes (I don't buy them) is that you never know how these dirt bags operate.  

Even if a shoe gets tried on in the store, its on someone's foot for maybe what... 5 minutes absolute tops?

Compare that to the dude who wore them "one time", but wore them with a dirty pair of socks from his house with 13 cats where his mom smokes 7 packs of cigarettes per day.  

I mean, the shoes will still be non ideal even if they aren't worn considering the envirmoment you described.

nike pair from yesterday already out for delivery 
nthat.gif

after today im taking a break from retailed priced kicks. anything next will out be outlet/ross pick ups 
laugh.gif

I always do USPS priority w/ sig confirmation or UPS.

You might want to consider calling FedEx and getting more details about the delivery, perhaps in writing to help with the eBay case.
So far to my knowledge he hasn't opened up a case.  At the same time PayPal hasn't released the funds.  I'll call FedEx right now.

stockx had some chi 1s in my size (8.5) for $415. cheapest i've seen but still too high for me, kinda hurt my soul a bit.

^ if someone says they're worn once i check all the photos, the breds i got still had the nike air on the insole. but some dudes will have a dirty nike air-less insole and that's an automatic dub for me lol

If it's DS I'd jump on that bro

Paid $425 for 15' Chi in 8.5 for my pair.

Last edited:
I just accidentally just bought a pair of Royals for 261 on StockX it might be a W because I saved myself from buying used shoes. Hmm what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom