Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Paypal probably got screwed with WB refunding those claims if he pulled the money out. 
Tru tru - good point! OK, so PayPal prob got screwed, but no NT-er got screwed 
roll.gif

Got 01's coming in and still can't wait for the 17's to drop. Hopefully they don't pull this Rare Air **** on us

Zadehkicks sounds fishy AF. What a weird name. After getting scammed by you know who I don't bother buying from just anybody

This is a pic from a fb group of the top 3s. Do you all think jb will give these royals the same material and look?

View media item 2244872
Despite what we anticipate and want, we all know jb could release these a number of ways.

Am I the only one who wakes up, opens a fresh Jordan 1 box and takes a huge sniff before going to work? I love that smell, **** gets me motivated to get that gwap. About to put in hella OT so I can get 3 purrs minimum

Last edited:
The 2016 bred/banneds were dark too. If they make these dark I will cry on the inside

Just put a pair up on Flight Club yesterday. 

Size and how much :nerd:

Sold my 2013 royals the other day on stockX. Still have one more DS pair but has slightly messed up toe box from the factory that I'll probably keep since I actually like the 2013 mold

Am I the only one who wakes up, opens a fresh Jordan 1 box and takes a huge sniff before going to work? I love that smell, **** gets me motivated to get that gwap. About to put in hella OT so I can get 3 purrs minimum

You're probably the only one bro

Size and how much
nerd.gif

Sold my 2013 royals the other day on stockX. Still have one more DS pair but has slightly messed up toe box from the factory that I'll probably keep since I actually like the 2013 mold

$650

Back
Top Bottom