Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Nike Las Vegas raffle entered[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Lol grade school
embarassed.gif
 my bad, new to this

Welp. Didn't win at the mom and pop shop. Down to apps and this instore draw. Really hoping to not have to rely to online.

just got a call from the shoe palace at tanforan

what's weird is that they said they didn't have my size but the person on the phone offered a size .5 smaller if I wanted it (which I of course took)

kinda shady, but whatever, should be easy to trade (I hope)

what's weird is that they said they didn't have my size but the person on the phone offered a size .5 smaller if I wanted it (which I of course took)

Yeah, shouldnt be hard.

Got my Extra Butter in store done.  Don't like my chances for this Roosevelt Field Mall draw, but at least they got a 7.5

these pick up times are killing me... gonna stop by one of the stores tomorrow and sweet talk to see if i can come a little later.. buy lunch for the manager or something idk 

If all else fails, $20 size swap at Sole Supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom