Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

When is the footlocker app tell you if you won? Mine still has the countdown going with 1 day left but you can't change anything

Nike Ls usually go out between now and 9pm. 

literally the foot locker app says 1 day left, what you think that means? 

LMAOOO some girl i never saved the number for just texted me my name followed by a question mark. i freaked thinking it was niketown like damn these ****** got imessage now??

LMAOOO some girl i never saved the number for just texted me my name followed by a question mark. i freaked thinking it was niketown like damn these ****** got imessage now??
roll.gif
 omfg 
roll.gif

did they make a lot of pairs? i won all the raffles i entered in my sz 10.5. this was crazy and i didn't pay anyone off this time

1 out of 4 SP called.... hoping for more call backs... maybe I'll eat tomorrow with Shiehk... good luck to all [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Nice man that legwork paid off
Hoping for snkrs on sat and FA app tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
between the major chain Champs, FootLocker, & FootAction ... how many of their in store raffles are 100% fair with no backdoor action or friendly hookups going on?

i would think most are 100% legit but maybe I'm naive.  There is a footlocker in the suburbs that feels a little suspect..

waiting on calls tonight on 3 raffles,.. come on baby

Nice man that legwork paid off
Hoping for snkrs on sat and FA app tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji]
I know man! I was hella worried! Good luck to you! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] for your pair(s)

Back
Top Bottom