Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Dudes ruling themselves out the raffles like these places don't do call bykes on Friday. Just cause they said Thursday doesn't always mean they'll stick to it.

LMAO in what city?
Every where. Y'all really are gonna camp out 12+ hours? A lot of places don't even allow camp outs til like 6 am
gonna be hard to find an unclaimed pair. and if ya find a store that has unclaimeds, youre def gonna be competing with others that are doing the same as you to get those pairs. plus alotta stores will reraffle unclaimeds and not just hand them out.

and dont forget the stores that wont even reraffle or sell unclaimeds...those stores let their employees eat em up.

Last hope goes to the foot apps..
nerd.gif

Supposedly today, but I got multiple answers on when. Was told starting at 9 am, but store doesn't open til 10. Told by another employee 10-3 pm
Was just at NBA Store. They did guaranteed pairs FCFS, I believe all men's sizes were gone. I was livid because I was also told that they were going to do a raffle and would have gone earlier had I known.

Last edited:
JJ and FNL told me they were making calls today. I'm in Brooklyn hoping for a raffle win and hits on the footsite apps

I highly doubt that... I'm 5'11" 245 the only guy bigger than me is behind me chopping it up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I think they got scared I was gonna throw they stuff
yeaaaaa size does not matter but hope all ends well for yah
laugh.gif

best time to pay resell prices is almost always about a week after the release when everyone starts getting their pairs delivered 

prices will be higher the first couple days after release, then drop, then slowly rise back up

Word. I may be in the minority but I don't really like black toes so I sat that release out. I remember seeing so many pairs for 200-250 so when I check yesterday and see 340 it threw me off like when did this happen. Same thing with top 3s.

I have an extra pair of top 3's sitting around.. think a straight trade for royals is possible? Who wins in that?

Back
Top Bottom