Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Shiekh sent out emails yet?
nerd.gif

0/5 on shoe site apps all w/ 10 minutes in OC/LA. Just checking to see if this is even within standard probability without some algorithm picking the winners.... Anyways on to the next release.

I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that they have some type of algorithm in place to reward long time VIP customers. I've been one since 2010 (I think) and I'm undefeated. Just wish the app was in Colorado. :lol:

Bruh you picking the wrong locations.. 34th and 42nd FTL gets the most stock you are guaranteed to hit with 10 minutes headstart
​I hit for FA (Bay Plaza) and FTL (Mount Vernon).. Granted I live in the BX but whenever I select 34 or 42nd I never hit.

This is honestly the last sneaker I'm gonna put some effort into.  I'm 35 years old, paying off my student loans and now finishing my PhD makes it even more of a heavy burden.  Got a lot of sneakers and damned near everything I wanted as a child.  I lost on all the apps.  But I'm gonna try and remain positive and either go to a FCFS or SNKRS or push come to shove Flight Club.

I'm genuinely happy for all the brothers and sisters who secured a pair who really wanted them and to rock them.

Send some love and prayers out here for the rest of us.

This is the last big time rush I'm going after a sneaker.

Prices on stockx are plummeting -- is this everyone immediately trying to flip their W's? Will they drop even more next week when online orders get delivered?

FYI--asking cuz I want to cop, not sell

This is honestly the last sneaker I'm gonna put some effort into.  I'm 35 years old, paying off my student loans and now finishing my PhD makes it even more of a heavy burden.  Got a lot of sneakers and damned near everything I wanted as a child.  I lost on all the apps.  But I'm gonna try and remain positive and either go to a FCFS or SNKRS or push come to shove Flight Club.

I'm genuinely happy for all the brothers and sisters who secured a pair who really wanted them and to rock them.

Similar story… except there are shadows!!!!

We'll be rootin for ya! :pimp:

opinions on if the royals are gonna sell out? Wondering if I should cop a pair and resell them if I can make just a bit of money to put towards a pair of banned

Back
Top Bottom