Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I feel the same way as the guys above. At 37, this is more of a hobby, a throwback to my HS years. This is one sneaker (along with the chicagos) that I have missed out on. After this, I don't see myself going super crazy for any cops. The only other grail that I need, is the Phoenix Suns foamposites..
You 37 still rocking Jordan's bruh?
so what? Jordan in his 50s, "bruh"

I got all the OVO's, PSNY-12's, Supreme Foams, Both Don C's, Tisci Air Force Ones and a bunch of grails and limited stuff.  This is the only shoe I truly wanted to end it.  Besides getting stuff like random Air Max's, Boost, or NMD's and Huraches just for wearing randomly in the streets.

Went to shiekh right now to see if I won (they already got the list of people who won) and I lost but some dude won twice on the same size so the manager letting me get the other one :pimp:. Good luck to y'all tomorrow!

At age 37, we are the ones that actually SAW Jordan play, and on the bulls. We should be wearing them. 
mean.gif

Sorry to hear that. My lil bro lives in Philly and he struck out on all raffles. I believe FTL at KOP and KicksUSA at Willow Grove are doing FCFS.
Yea most places are doing fcfs. But after sitting in a line for 13 hours for the breds I just dont have it in me to do that again

Hit 3/3 on apps .. all 10 mins head start ... broadway , time square , green acres ... size 10.5 on all

For some reason lately it is easier to get Jordan 1s on Snkrs then to win on these corny footsite apps.

All in on Snkrs in the morning for me.

I'm 31 btw...

Last edited:
The best thing about is that I hella don't look my age... gotta love that Pinoy gene!

Back
Top Bottom