Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

anyone from San Fernando Valley in here? the Shoe Palace at City Walk is doing FCFS. lining up at 7:30 am, store opens at 8:00 am.

BTW, I'm 29 and I saw MJ play. I agree these sneakers should mean more to us than a HS kid.
I'm 28, and I was literally at MSG when I was around 7 years old when Jordan dropped the Double-Nickel in his return from retirement
mean.gif

Still the GOAT 'doe............dammit Knicks
frown.gif

anyone from San Fernando Valley in here? the Shoe Palace at City Walk is doing FCFS. lining up at 7:30 am, store opens at 8:00 am.

You've already got that L if your show up at that time. You may want to go out there a little bit earlier.

1s are timeless/ageless classics

If ppl are rocking DBs or Space Jams might b a little noticeable..but 1s are just classics

Why is Shiekhs playing though, hand out the Ls and move on

You know they're crafting the perfect subject line to make sure we open that marketing email first :lol:

I think by time mj retired 98, kids born this time wouldnt understand mj

Then they wonder what was hype when a guy was playing with the wizards at 39/40, finally retiring for a 3rd time

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one pair of Jordan's when I was in 3rd grade....
Scratch that I had one pair of Nike(name brand)
Was rocking pro wings from Payless
Imma keep buying and keep rocking

@Hank Scorpio, dope username and avatar combo. Nothing like a good SImpson's reference, haha. And congrats on your luck with the pairs as well! 

Last edited:
Im about to be 36, and still wearing. No Problems. Robert Kraft owner of the Patriots is in his 70s and wearing air force 1s. Im all for that

I hit on FTL app with 10 min, and waitlisted on FTA with 10 min

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom