Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

All you Bae Area NT'ers, what's hype in the city like for the usual FCFS suspects these days? I'm in town for the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have less than 200 posts I think and I've been a member for a few years now. I usually don't have anything constructive to contribute so I shut up and enjoy the community [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️
This. And Repped. Not to say I'm here to greedily siphon info, because mostly you guys are talking about about Cali, NY, and DMV spots. Nobody really comments about Wisconsin like that (cept for maybe GrizzlyAnimal) so I can't really use what you guys put out. And I don't really buy kicks online. So the links mean nothing to me. I'm just here cuz y'all know your **** about the general **** around shoes. And for the gifs. 

Last edited:
Hit on all 3 Apps for my size 11.5
My boy went 0-3 for his size 9
All 10 Min HS
If anyone from Brooklyn NY gonna be at Kings Plaza and is willing to trade a size 9 for 1 of my 11.5's HMU.....

I tried to have a man to man convo with him on twitter and he blocked me.

Aint never praising that ***** 

let me guess you told him why he only do 2 moves, why he sweat so much, or why he so old? :lol:

Last edited:
I hope these do gamma 11 numbers so the resellers sit on these ..............do i sound salty lol 

Couple of friends got emails already. They're only giving a ONE HOUR pickup window!?
Is that normal? I haven't won at Sheik since 72-10s.

This. And Repped. Not to say I'm here to greedily siphon info, because mostly you guys are talking about about Cali, NY, and DMV spots. Nobody really comments about Wisconsin like that (cept for maybe GrizzlyAnimal) so I can't really use what you guys put out. And I don't really buy kicks online. So the links mean nothing to me. I'm just here cuz y'all know your **** about the general **** around shoes. And for the gifs. 

Where u at in wisco

Back
Top Bottom