Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Guarantee Cullen already sewed up.. Slim Thug just posted it to twitter bout an hour ago. AA had it up since yesterday..

I'm currently waiting in my car outside the House Of Hoops in my city (Winston-Salem,Nc). We were lined up outside mall security said we had to wait in our cars. As it stands in 5th in line. Store doesn't open till 8am. Just a few more hours to go. This **** is super lame that I have to wait out here all night but I'm NOT missing theee Royals for a 3rd time in a row.

I'm currently waiting in my car outside the House Of Hoops in my city (Winston-Salem,Nc). We were lined up outside mall security said we had to wait in our cars. As it stands in 5th in line. Store doesn't open till 8am. Just a few more hours to go. This **** is super lame that I have to wait out here all night but I'm NOT missing theee Royals for a 3rd time in a row.
how do they keep your place if you're in your car?

Hate it had to come to that but good luck dude

^ not talking about 700 total just saying that's a lot for a small store like Walters even if they got less than half of that...actually haven't heard anything about Walters in a long time in Atlanta

Supposedly they each got half.. 350 ea on Friday night before a major release. Should have done it during the wk like NYC.. I'm gonna grab my Royals and be happy.

Good luck, sitting in the car is a whole lot better than standing outside. Hopefully your spot is saved.

Last edited:
Salute to the overnight campers. I'm intrigued to see how fcfs plays out in locations that have overnighters. That 9am switch to raffle would be a killer.

It's Snowing Here In Denver
mean.gif

Feel Bad For Anyone Waiting Out At Fice Gallery
sick.gif

Good Luck AJ1 Fam
nthat.gif
oh **** i forgot you in denver too, how were the footsite stores here?

Back
Top Bottom