Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm currently waiting in my car outside the House Of Hoops in my city (Winston-Salem,Nc). We were lined up outside mall security said we had to wait in our cars. As it stands in 5th in line. Store doesn't open till 8am. Just a few more hours to go. This **** is super lame that I have to wait out here all night but I'm NOT missing theee Royals for a 3rd time in a row.

Glad I reserved a pair on footsites with a 6 min head start - you guys are seriously still doing all that?!

I'll pay $100 over retail to avoid that mess and ********. people talk about release experience, my @ss...

Haven't had a good release experience on a hyped shoe in years.

Satin Royal release pic.twitter.com/4bJgOTLv9k
— Jade Kicks (@JadeKicksTwit) April 1, 2017
There we go..........oh Houston, you've started the ratchetness already
indifferent.gif

Glad I reserved a pair on footsites with a 6 min head start - you guys are seriously still doing all that?!

I'll pay $100 over retail to avoid that mess and ********. people talk about release experience, my @ss...

Haven't had a good release experience on a hyped shoe in years.
I would thread lightly... people in here with triple platinum VIPs that took Ls.... just saying

View media item 2387924

Last edited:
foot stores better let me use my rewards or ill raise hell...
jk i just want my royals :smile:

Last edited:
Someone posted earlier that no further discounts will be applied for Royals at FTL

I hit at Footaction on 34th, first time I won't anything from the app. Does anyone know if there's generally a long line?

I would thread lightly... people in here with triple platinum VIPs that took Ls.... just saying

View media item 2387924

Listen, I was the last person on earth that expected to slide with a footsites app... Have never gotten lucky before, and was shocked on this release. Regardless, if my apps failed as usual, I will guarantee you my *** would not be sitting in the mall parking lot right now.

But god bless the soldiers that are... you are a dying breed.

#100overRetailGang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom