Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What time is active athlete opening up ? How is the line now ?

if i wouldve known earlier i would drove down and made my appt Rsvps for houston. My wife and i will be in houston later today so i know they will probably be gone by then

just wondering, i won a shiekh raffle, can i bring someone in and have them pay with their card if i show them my id or do i have to be the one to use the card. won an extra size 13 i dont need in carson ca

Just got back from Kicks USA in NJ that did fcfs. Apparently people were lined up since 10 pm. I got there at 8 am. They only had 58 pairs total! When they were out the old guy working there said to email Nike and tell them to make more shoes lol. I took an L on all the apps. Never won anything. So, annoyed. My only chance is SnKrs .

Just got back from Kicks USA in NJ that did fcfs. Apparently people were lined up since 10 pm. I got there at 8 am. They only had 58 pairs total! When they were out the old guy working there said to email Nike and tell them to make more shoes lol. I took an L on all the apps. Never won anything. So, annoyed. My only chance is SnKrs .

Dang, my man said write a letter lol

Just got to kicksusa at my mall for fcfs....it's not looking good at all. I'm dead last. At least 30+ deep :smh: I already see some big feet too. I need a 13/14 and we know how many pairs of those they get....damn man smh.

Which one you went to?

Aight im up. Missed the 3 am drops but lets do this. 

Last edited:
If more than 25 people are in line i just say **** it turn around and save my time.... being number 300 inline is a guarantee waste of time you aint get no........

Question..  I want to get the Bred's...  If I were to get my hands on these Royal's whats the easiest way to get the breds?  Like how would I do the trade?  Or do i sell and take the proceeds to buy the breds?.

Anybody's app still showing the waitlist? Is it waiting for pick up time to pass to give the unclaimed pairs to the waitlisters or is it a glitch or what? I got my FTL reserved so I'm not in need of a second pair but just curious why it's not taken me off the list yet. Never happened before.

PS: the satins are ugly reminds me of the velvet 11 should be for girls IMO

Question..  I want to get the Bred's...  If I were to get my hands on these Royal's whats the easiest way to get the breds?  Like how would I do the trade?  Or do i sell and take the proceeds to buy the breds?.
Depends if you can trade with someone local you know buys legit stuff and are  confident in the shoes. Otherwise I would sell then buy from Goat or StockX with the cash

Motor Sports Killing Dez Tho!!! Why So Much Hype??? Gotta Be The Price Point!!!IMO...160 Then Party at Disco,for $20 Off VIP!!! Feaster!!!OMWN...Let's Gett It!!!

Back
Top Bottom