Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Log into you nike account and you should see the purchase in your orders history.

nthat.gif

Debating if I should go line up at my local Shiekhs for unclaimed pairs. Meh, might as well? 1 hour wait.

Took 1 L on SNKRS on my phone... weird

Took 1 W on SNKRS on my iPad... Ok

And maybe I took another W on SP right now... I had to switch from my computer to my phone to get it to:
  • Just connect to their site
  • Fill in my login info
  • Find the shoes and add to cart
  • Play around with that dumb timer
  • Get the Paypal info in
  • Hit Submit
  • And have it say 100 times that it can't complete my order
So, I'm not 100% sure I hit on SP or not, but it does say Processing Now in the Order History

This release was nothing like the Bred 1s... I literally copped from SNKRS in 2 minutes, confirmed the purchase, and was back in bed before 7:05am PST. This release and I'm still up after an hour (Thanks SP!).

Regardless, congrats on those who cooked, my condolences to those who took that L, and a salute to those of you who are heading out trying to cop a pair.

You win some you, you lose some, but you live...... you live to cop another day. 

struck out.. had one in FA cart and tried to check out for an hour without luck.. and now gone from cart. owell.

Every release ppl complain bout tryin to get thru online!! Dnt even bother i rather drive around to footstores even if its out my way, then put my faith in snkrs or other online sites!!!

Took 1 L on SNKRS on my phone... weird
Took 1 W on SNKRS on my iPad... Ok
And maybe I took another W on SP right now... I had to switch from my computer to my phone to get it to:
  • Just connect to their site
  • Fill in my login info
  • Find the shoes and add to cart
  • Play around with that dumb timer
  • Get the Paypal info in
  • Hit Submit
  • And have it say 100 times that it can't complete my order

So, I'm not 100% sure I hit on SP or not, but it does say Processing Now in the Order History

This release was nothing like the Bred 1s... I literally copped from SNKRS in 2 minutes, confirmed the purchase, and was back in bed before 7:05am PST. This release and I'm still up after an hour (Thanks SP!).

Regardless, congrats on those who cooked, my condolences to those who took that L, and a salute to those of you who are heading out trying to cop a pair.

i cant even reach SP on my phone :lol:

I feel really bad for the people that struck out on this.  Nike needs to make it fair for most people can get them and stop having people go through hell and craziness just to secure a pair.   They're making a lot of stock available for other shoes.  Knowing this was a hyped release.  They should have made sure that most people got them.

I'm glad the SNKRS App is acting a little bit better than it did before.  I'm blessed I got a pair after trying so long.

But I want everyone to feast and I can't sit here and be overly excited when so many folks missed out.

Nike is smoking crack if they think these Royals will help the other disgusting retros like the BC 6s move.. It's insulting enough that they are pushing the Royal XXX1s today. It also blows my mind they wouldn't release the Black Royal 6s today that are rumored to release later this year.. Talk about a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
Any luck on footsites? ive been pending checkout on my phone for FTL for about an hour now. Says processing; delayed L?

This release is proof why Adidas is growing so fast... On any given Yeezy release, Adidas releases other hyped products like UBs and NMDs for people who take Ls on 350s. Today? Literally nothing hyped from JB besides these Royals.

Lol.

There are PLENTY of other shoes on snkr that released today. You're seeing what you want to see, not what's there.

Back
Top Bottom