Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Picked these up from Champs at dadeland mall this morning. Got a second pair coming in from snkrs. Now I can wear the hell out of these and have the back up pair down the road.

View media item 2388209
Couldn't be more happy with these. Quality is incredible

After Paypal I get 'Unable to place Order'
I got that too. Try to go to another tab and go through checkout again via your cart. Otherwise keep refreshing and trying. That's what I did.

Last edited:
GF and I got PayPal notifications but it looks like only hers went through as her cc got charged and Nike website is showing an order and I have yet to be charged and no order listed. She gets more Ws than I do. She's copped more yeezys than I have to. At least it's good to have someone else to try and cop for me. If we hit doubles then I'd just use the 2nd pair in a trade or flip and buy something either of us missed out on.

Happy birthday 
nthat.gif

Maybe it's just me but West Coast seemed scarce? I feel like many who are winning multiples are east coast dudes. 
I'm not sure inventory is any different, just demand. Sneakers have become so easy except for a handful of releases a year that at least in CA these are the only days of the year you aren't getting what you want without some luck. I struck out on multiple raffles and online today trying to find a size 11. That's pretty rare for the past 2 years but Nike likes to keep releases like this coming cause the hype overall is dead.

Define "decent".

15s and 16s are sitting on shelves near me. But you probably think those are whack. The Kobe Ad are intriguing also.

Yikes, all of those shoes are hella wack... Jordan Brand should just go ahead and retro Chicago 1s again because I have 0 faith they can put out consistent retros, given all the horrible shoes that are sitting.

So what did you do this Saturday?

Oh nothing just sat around and watched a timer countdown from 2 minutes over and over again.. it was a good time

Congrats to those that copped. Took an L today.

Easy cop for some L for others...doesn't mean it's an easy cop period. Easy cops are like for example the motorsports last week and every other jordan release after these

Last edited:
I still want to know what my SNKRS went from pending to nothing at all.

I'm thinking it's a no go. Mine is doing the same thing. Same thing happened s with the BRED release for me. Sent me the messages like 5 hrs later saying I didn't get em. Lol

For those of you still waiting on Shoe Palace...here's how it goes down:

1) Click your size
2) You will be taken to a timer (unless you're super lucky, adds to cart)
3) Refresh timer every 2 minutes or so
4) After your refresh, if you're successful, the item will automatically be added to your cart and then you check out
5) I used Paypal and after paying via Paypal it takes you to one last order confirmation screen where you have to say "Place Order." This screen lags/crashes. Just keep refreshing and trying to press Place Order.

I have gotten through on these Royals and Top 3's by being patient. No guarantees, but SP is usually the last place to sell-out so if it's your only option, it's worth a shot.  Royals it took me about 1 hr of refreshing and Top 3 probably 2-3 hrs if I recall.

Good luck.

THIS

Get you a auto refresh and set it to 30 seconds

YOU ARE WELCOMED

Back
Top Bottom